Happy ThanksGiving everyone!!!

I just wanna say happy Thanksgiving to everyone here at the Obsidian Forums and ofcourse the Devs. I just hope you all get to stuff urselfs with lots of turkey, ham, potato salad, mashed potatoes, macaroni and cheese, and pie/ice creme! I get all of that plus more :- just remember to be thankful and happy today. Later all, i gotta go stuff my self like Jabba the Hutt :lol: Chow.

I just wanna say happy Thanksgiving to everyone here at the Obsidian Forums and ofcourse the Devs. I just hope you all get to stuff urselfs with lots of turkey, ham, potato salad, mashed potatoes, macaroni and cheese, and pie/ice creme! I get all of that plus more :p  just remember to be thankful and happy today. Later all, i gotta go stuff my self like Jabba the Hutt :lol: Chow.

You're a month and a half late with this :-"

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I wont be totally happy till I get KOTOR2 in Feb for me PC.

As you can see from nationality, I dont really care much about TG, but I will wish any1 who cares a happy TG all the same.

This means I cant stuff meself till XMas.

Or until when I get KOTOR2

:):):geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek:

i think im going somewhere with this....

:geek:

JUST JOKING FANACTIC, i love ya dude, lol yea but pc users r gonna eb upset about it not comin yet