Will there be TV spots/commercials

Alright. Just about every video game nowdays has a tv spot attached to its release. I remember seeing the KOTOR one many moons ago and Halo 2's the other day. So will there be a TV spot for TSL? If there is one on the internet post here, or if you have seen such a tv spot talk about it here.

They keep us together until the game comes out and give us more reason to want it. :cool:

I don't think there is any specific need to advertise KOTOR 2, those who want it are probably aware of its existance. Plus the xbox will work as an advertisement for the PC version if it receives good critics that is..

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

I don't remember any KOTOR commercials?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I don't remember any KOTOR commercials?

Same here. I don't think I've ever seen a single KOTOR commercial (KOTOR I or II).

Same here. I have never seen a KOTOR or TSL commercial.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

I remember seeing a KotOR spot waaaaayyy back when ...

It was a commercial spot during the previews for a movie (don't remember which movie I was seeing at the time though).

If I recall correctly, it started off with some guy in Jedi gear and a lightsaber (either blue or green, can't quite remember) in a 'ready' stance. The guy is spinning, while the camera is circling him, and he changes from lightside to darkside. There was a voiceover saying something about choosing the Light or Darkside. Of course my memory may be corrupted by recent trailers of KotOR2, but I also seem to recall a few short scenes from the final battle sequence (where the Republic Battle Fleet is engaging the Sith Armada - however the Star Forge isn't included in the segments). I think they showed some in-game action aswell, but it's been too long ago for me to remember specific details.

Oh well, the original "theatrical" trailer for KotOR is probably around somewhere.

I've never personally seen one but I was living in Korea when K1 came out.

I first heard about K1 when visiting the Bioware site and being the SW geek that I am I was immediately drooling uncontrollably.

I had to order mine from the US since SW isn't that much of a big deal in Korea. Fortunately I have corrupted my Korean friends into liking SW and one of them actually kicked me in the face after he became hyped up watching the Duel of Fates when TPM opened in Korea.

I was writhing around the floor of the movie theater in great pain....those were good times.