What do you think is going on on Dxun?

Kazic

I think it was in the E3 vid that there was a part where the PC went into a tomb. There was a blad headed Sith Master with 2 dark Jedi preforming some kind ofg Ritual.

I remember that I heard that Freedon Nadd's (or was it Naga Sadow's?) remains were exiled to Dxun after they were removed from Onderon by Ulic and his team. My question is, assuming that all this is true, what are the Sith attempting to do with that corpse?

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Maybe Freedon's Nadds are magically enchanted and the first to get them will have unimaginable power.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

No it has something to do with the tomb DS Luke, definitely. Have you seen the vid?

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

I believe I have seen it,

But an you provide the link?

Go here: http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/rpg/kotor2/media.html and click on official movie 1.

Hmm... I've always found it interesting, but when I realized who's remains thet were using, I got a whole lot more curious.

It doesn't seem like the ritual effected the particpants in any way directly, neither positively or negatively. That means it must have another purpose. Any ideas?

Hmmm... maybe not? I don't think they were trying for the one in the coffin, but hey you never know. It didn't show what happened after you defeated the guys in the tomb.

It seems more logical to me that they'd be attempting to evoke some sort of ancient Sith power or something... We still don't know what the hook is going to be for TSL. In Kotor the reason we were traveling from planet to planet was for the 'forge map pieces, but why are we doing so this time?

Maybe it has something do do with Sith artifacts, like what ever's in that tomb?

Who knows? It could be. I just can't get out of my head that whatever it wa that those Sith did was very important to thegame, even if it didn't really appear so in that vid.

Indeed. Dec 6th for me! :D

Hehehe :lol: I wouldn't do that now would I? :D Does this :) looklike the face of a kotor 2 spoiler to you lol?

Ha! Like I'm scared of you :lol: I will however, refrain from spoilers out of respect for the international Xboxers and the Pcers.

No I don't, I know the power of the true nature of the force, the PINK SIDE!!!

Why not, everything else is. Back on topic, maybe Sith (or jedi) tombs are what all the planets we'll travel to have in common? We already know Koriban has plenty. Hmm...

They haven't CONQUERED the galaxy they just have it ALMOST conquered lol. But you could be right as well, that they are seeking an artifact.

Maybe you go to all these deiifferent locations trying to figure out where it is or something?