Most Powerful Force user

Who do you think were the most powetful Jedi, Sith/Dark Jed and the most powerful Force user of all time in the Star Wars galaxy.

Jedi

Yoda

Luke

Anakin

Obi Wan

Revan

Kyle katarn

Jaden (Jedi Academy game)

Ulic Qel Droma

Mace Windu

Qui-Gon Jinn

Sith:

Darth Sidious (Emperor)

Darth Vader

Exar Kun

Marka Ragnos

Darth Revan

Naga Sadow

Darth Tyrannus (Count Dooku)

Darth Maul

Darth Bane

My opinion on this matter:

Jedi: Luke Skywalker

Sith: Darth Sidious

Dark Jedi: No idea

Overall: Luke Skywalker

P.S. I may add three polls in the future depending on the opinions I receive from you.i

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Who do you think were the most powetful Jedi, Sith/Dark Jed and the most powerful Force user of all time in the Star Wars galaxy.

Jedi: Luke Skywalker

Sith: Darth Sidious

Dark Jedi: No idea

Overall: Luke Skywalker

P.S. I may add three polls in the future depending on the opinions I receive from you.i

Think it hard to say, while some are more experienced in channeling the force other have greater force powers.

Remember Anakin hard highest over all reading on Force powers, but while he had high force powers his control over the force was lesser than the Emperor.

And alot of the order Sith were pretty powerful to, Marka ragnas and Exar.

I honestly dont know which to pick overall, if force power amount id say Anakin since he had highest reading on it but control id say something more in the way of the emperor.

Supposively Luke was the most powerful Jedi, but that pretty much got ruined by the EU and Exar Kun.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

So the candidates we have so far are

Jedi:

Yoda

Luke

Anakin

Exar Kun??

Obi Wan

Revan

Sith:

Darth Sidious (Emperor)

Darth Vader

Exar Kun

Marka Ragnos

Darth Revan

What oters do you think deserve a place in this list?

Luke is, in the EU (along with Exar Kun) he is just as powerful without all the Sith Magics.

In the movies Yoda was out of his prime so had good force talent, but fighting drained his body too much.

Sidious wasnt that powerful, but he was wise, and he was experienced...

no point using a saber against someone that can sit in a chair and mangle you using the force, similar to yoda

If Revan is included the Kyle and Jad'en from JK should be included to

Well if thats the case then the answer to all three is the same: Rosh Penin

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Jedi:

Yoda

Luke

Anakin

Exar Kun??

Obi Wan

Revan

Sith:

Darth Sidious (Emperor)

Darth Vader

Exar Kun

Marka Ragnos

Darth Revan

Ok, I'm gonna update the original post.

Jedi:

Yoda

Luke

Anakin

Exar Kun??

Obi Wan

Revan

Sith:

Darth Sidious (Emperor)

Darth Vader

Exar Kun

Marka Ragnos

Darth Revan

Ok, I'm gonna update the original post.

Rosh wasent that powerful this threat is about powerful force user and Both Kyle and Jad'en are, especially Jad'en kicking [censored] out of Marka ragnas one of Sith greatest Sorcerer.

I vote for Exar Kun and Luke Skywalker. Exar mastered ancient sith magic and alchemy and it took thousands of Jedi to destroy him. Without his artifacts and spells he would have powers of Anakin Skywalker, howewer. Palpi was the victor but don't forget that in his times Jedi were proud, arogant and stagnant, Force diminished in them and Republic was a sham. Exar existed in times of Jedi's Golden age and despite their greatness he destroyed their entire planet full of libraries and artifacts and reduced Jedi Order by half... to me Exar Kun is symbol of what Sith Lords can do, he, not some rotten fossil like Palpi!

Luke was a final Jedi who opened new era for the entire galaxy so this choice is natural. Despite that idiot Zahn decreased terribly his image by overshadowing him with pathetic bitch Mara Jade.

PS Lucas himself was overseeing Exar Kun's birth as well as ancient Sith in general, so don't tell that Exar destroyed his vision of Star Wars!

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

So in a battle between Exar Kun and Luke who would win?

You have an answer in Jedi Academy: Exar's spirit kicked Luke's ass in matter of seconds. Later he was destroyed by Luke's student with aid of Master Vodo's spirit.

But it took 14 Jedi to destroy his spirit, and thousands to destroy him when he was in full power. While it took 2 Jedi to finish Palpi

And don't forget that Exar as a living being, not a spirit, was far more powerful than his ghost. And yet this ghost threw Luke into coma.

And please don't tell that this is lame EU. Anderson sent his question about Exar Kun to Lucas and Lucas said "make him a Dark Lord" (he was supposed to be Dark Jedi in the beginnning) and also made a list of abilities that Exar and ancient Sith were intended to have.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

I vote for Exar Kun and Luke Skywalker. Exar mastered ancient sith magic and alchemy and it took thousands of Jedi to destroy him. Without his artifacts and spells he would have powers of Anakin Skywalker, howewer. Palpi was the victor but don't forget that in his times Jedi were proud, arogant and stagnant, Force diminished in them and Republic was a sham. Exar existed in times of Jedi's Golden age and despite their greatness he destroyed their entire planet full of libraries and artifacts and reduced Jedi Order by half... to me Exar Kun is symbol of what Sith Lords can do, he, not some rotten fossil like Palpi!

Luke was a final Jedi who opened new era for the entire galaxy so this choice is natural. Despite that idiot Zahn decreased terribly his image by overshadowing him with pathetic bitch Mara Jade.

PS Lucas himself was overseeing Exar Kun's birth as well as ancient Sith in general, so don't tell that Exar destroyed his vision of Star Wars!

Ya the whole artifact thing was another crappy thing about the EU. That's like saying because I found Ernest Hemingway's pencil then I would be able to write really good short stories

The question of who has the most raw power would have to be Anakin/Vader. But who is wisest in the use of the Force (while still obviously powerful) would have to be Sidious/Yoda.

If we take computer games into account then id say most powerful user in control of the force is Jad'en since he has +5master force powers at end and all basic at master, but if amount of force energy it can only be anakin.

If outside computer games id save in control of their powers The Emperor/Yoda and force amount in energy still Anakin Skywalker.

Ya the whole artifact thing was another crappy thing about the EU. That's like saying because I found Ernest Hemingway's pencil then I would be able to write really good short stories

Than Lord of the Rings is also crappy.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

So in a battle between Exar Kun and Luke who would win?

You have an answer in Jedi Academy: Exar's spirit kicked Luke's ass in matter of seconds. Later he was destroyed by Luke's student with aid of Master Vodo's spirit.

But it took 14 Jedi to destroy his spirit and thousands to destroy him when he was in full power. While it took 2 Jedi to finish Palpi

And don't forget that Exar as a living being, not a spirit, was far more powerful than his ghost. And yet this ghost threw Luke into coma.

And please don't tell that this is lame EU. Anderson sent his question about Exar Kun to Lucas and Lucas said "make him a Dark Lord" (he was supposed to be Dark Jedi in the beginnning) and also made a list of abilities that Exar and ancient Sith were intended to have.

When did that happen in Jedi Academy?? If you mean the game that is..

Than Lord of the Rings is also crappy.

i guess you don't understand the LOTR