About Lightsaber Forms

I would imagine so since a large majority of the screenshots show the PC with two lightsabers...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I would think that dual saber would be a form, since there would less ways that you could deviate considreing that two sabers would have a pretty high level of difficulty.

One of the things that I really disliked about the old game, is that almost every other sith had two sabers, it really got watered down

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

nope, thats like saying fencing would work the same if you had two foils

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Have you ever tried fencing with 2 foils....

I swear trying my best to change styles from normal fencing and using the same style...

A) i did **** loads more tags to myself than who i was play dueling with and

B) i found it one of the hardest things i ever to concerntrate on, and failed 90% of the time to parry

In conclusion dual and staff sabers are the style...

Single blades only get the style variation. period.

I agree that the saber styles should only apply to the single saber path. It would be a good trade-off - the added damage (and crystals, for dual sabers) of two sabers or a double-bladed saber or the versatility of a single saber with options for better defense, better one on one fighting, ect. depending on which stance you take.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

I agree that the saber styles should only apply to the single saber path. It would be a good trade-off - the added damage (and crystals, for dual sabers) of two sabers or a double-bladed saber or the versatility of a single saber with options for better defense, better one on one fighting, ect. depending on which stance you take.

Simple Way to make single style better is not to allow casting combat force powers without a free hand since, you cant normally cast through lightsaber probally also why you rarely see dual wieldusing force powers while fighting, aside from double saber i havent seen any use force powers that require hand movement during the movies with dual wield. And it should be there it should at least give penalties to its strengh.

Think either single style should be just as good as both doublesaber and dual wield or it should be realistic and the double hand mode should disallow use of force powers that demand hand movement like force lightning and Push for instance.

I don't think that it is required of the Jedi/Sith to have a free hand to unleash the power of the Force.

Because based on what you are saying the best thing your enemies can do it to tie your hands. :)

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Have you ever tried fencing with 2 foils....

I swear trying my best to change styles from normal fencing and using the same style...

A) i did **** loads more tags to myself than who i was play dueling with and

B) i found it one of the hardest things i ever to concerntrate on, and failed 90% of the time to parry

In conclusion dual and staff sabers are the style...

Single blades only get the style variation. period.

I agree for dual sabers. For double bladed sabers however, I read that Exar Kun and Darth Maul used form 2. So......

I always felt that I had to choose the dual sabers feat just to use as many crystals as I could. I never felt that taking dueling made up for losing the effects of two crystals. I think that limiting certain styles to single saber would make that path more attractive for people. Also, being able to upgrade the lens, emitter, ect. ect. on the saber itself might help make single saber a viable option this time around.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

I think that the double bladed lightsaber should accomodate the same amount of crystal two single lightsaber would hold.

As we've seen in EP 1 when Maul's saber is partly destroyed the other end still works, also he ignited the ends with a time difference, thing which couldn't be done if he was using one crystal.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

I used consular most of the time so single saber was my main option, I perfer it anyway, I hate that since Darth Maul showed up that every jedi has either dual or double saber, its uber-lame, and should be next to impossible to be proficient with

Bottom line: dual sabers and double-saber is incredibly hard to be even proficient at.  They should be rare as hell.  Single sabers should have an advantage over the other ALA the different Forms.

Ya but that will never happen, too many people would whine about not being able to use double saber after the first game. Like everyone I know used double sabers, even when playing a consular

Just think single style was made way to unusable compared to dual wield/saber.

Reason if you pay just as much in feat with both less you dont pick the +hit/Def feat, in which single style becomes even more useless compared to dual wield.

Think Dual wield Feat skill are way to easy to get and to little penalty so naturally the 30-50+ more dmg per hit is more attractive than getting +3 hit/def.

If generally through movies and such dual wield/saber were more used it gives sense, but when some of the mostly powerful sith and jedi use single style it doesnt make sense it that much more useless than dual wield/saber.

Anyone not agreeing that dual wield/saber better than single style needs to check the polls on it.