Request for those who get the game (Spoilers)

Nikko

I'm not loaded, I just happened to have spread out my purchases. Most of the systems were gifts over the past couple X-Mas's. I've attached a small picture of myself for comparing. I have no idea who is doing my voice. I hope they don't make me sound stupid :thumbsup:.post-5857-1101595650.jpg

I'll see you in the cantina...

Very accurate. It seems the modelers have earned their pay this time. That means we won't be seeing the same 4 faces all over the game. :-)

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I'm not loaded, I just happened to have spread out my purchases.  Most of the systems were gifts over the past couple X-Mas's.  I've attached a small picture of myself for comparing.  I have no idea who is doing my voice.  I hope they don't make me sound stupid :).post-5857-1101595650.jpg

That could be hilarious!

PC: *commits an evil act then steals Nikko's drink.

Nikko: Well it looks like the Jedi stole----------my drink. [/drunk]

• 2 weeks later...

Well, now that some of you have the game, any sightings yet? I did see something curious on the KOTOR 2 website under Gameplay and then Feats. The guy that they're beating up looks kinda like me, but I can't tell if that is Onderon and the video is too grainy to tell if it is Nikko or not.

I'll see you in the cantina...

Your character is being beaten up...hehe...that would be great.

You go outside where Revan said for you to meet him. He isn't there. There is nothing here except broken glass and a large dumpster. There is somebody inside the dumpster.

1. Insert your lightsaber into the dumpster.

2. Pull him out.

3. [light] Heal him and pull him out.

4. [dark] Take a poo on him.

He dusts himself off.

Nikko: Oh man......those guys beat me up and then they hit me and it hurt and then they gave me a wedgie and it hurt, and then they hit me again and it hurt and then they tripped me and then it hurt and then they--

PC: Tosses Nikko into dumpster.

2. Pull him out.

Nikko: Ahhh!!! you bastard, that last one hurt.

2. Pull him out.

Nikko: AHHHHHH!!! THat's hurts!!!

Revan shows up.

Hey congrats on winning the contest... the picture looks a lot like you but lets hope youre not in a funky get up! :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

• 9 months later...
Guest MacleodCorp
Well, now that some of you have the game, any sightings yet?  I did see something curious on the KOTOR 2 website under Gameplay and then Feats.  The guy that they're beating up looks kinda like me, but I can't tell if that is Onderon and the video is too grainy to tell if it is Nikko or not.

While I was modding KotOR II, I was shifting through the source coding, and I found the label, "Contest Winner" on your character. What is funny is that I thought it was lebled for a 'Swoop Contest Winner'. After I thought about it, and looked at the character closely, I did notice way more detail on the face. I think that is pretty neat that you got yourself into the game. I know I am late to the party, but congrats man! When I work on some mods this weekend, I will set you up with Jedi Robes, and send you a mod that will allow you to play as a Jedi Version of yourself. If you have a PC version, I can get it done in seconds. Let me know what class you want: Consolar, Guardian, or Sentinel? After that just give me a few days, and I will have one ready for you...

• 3 months later...