Request for those who get the game (Spoilers)

Nikko

Back in January I found out I won a sweepstakes to visit LucasArts and get my picture taken to appear in an upcoming game. To make a long story short that game ended up being KOTOR II. The thing is, I don't have an X-Box and don't plan on getting one. So, I have to wait till February to even see what I look like in the game. I was wondering if maybe someone who gets the game could possibly take a picture and/or a movie of my character so I can see what I look like. LucasArts told me they weren't able to do that due to the secrecy surrounding the game.

If you are able to help me, here's the details:

My character is named Nikko and appears in a cantina on Onderon. Apparently I also appear in a cutscene. The head of Nikko should look similar to the head shown in my avatar.

Any help anyone can give will be greatly appreciated.

I'll see you in the cantina...

You're a bit too early, bump this thread again after a few weeks. And btw, you look like Brejik.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I'll do it for you.

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

No....Brejik is black.....

Black/white whatever, i still think that he shares the same characteristics as Brejik. It's a personal preference.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Your Welcome. Pm me your email addy. I will probably only be able to send you pictures though...I don't have a cam.

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

wow thats cool that you one that contest. now that i know that i wont kill you if its an option

Thanks for being so kind :wacko:

The prize was actually pretty cool because I got an Alienware computer out of it as well. All of the employees at LucasArts are extremely friendly. They really are a quality company.

Hahaha. That's mean Jedi :wacko:

Hey, if I'd gotten put in the game, I'd say they were a great company too lol.

Back in January I found out I won a sweepstakes to visit LucasArts and get my picture taken to appear in an upcoming game.  To make a long story short that game ended up being KOTOR II.  The thing is, I don't have an X-Box and don't plan on getting one.  So, I have to wait till February to even see what I look like in the game.  I was wondering if maybe someone who gets the game could possibly take a picture and/or a movie of my character so I can see what I look like.  LucasArts told me they weren't able to do that due to the secrecy surrounding the game.

If you are able to help me, here's the details:

My character is named Nikko and appears in a cantina on Onderon.  Apparently I also appear in a cutscene.  The head of Nikko should look similar to the head shown in my avatar.

Any help anyone can give will be greatly appreciated.

i'll do it

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I may be able to. It depends on of I can get my hand on one of those video phones that plugs into a pc.

I've got a funny update to this thread:

I was in Circuit City today with my father (who absolutely HATES video games) and he said to me "Hey, when does that game come out with you in it?" I told him how it comes out in a couple weeks, but that I can't get it because I don't have the system it is on. He said "So just buy an X-box" and I did. So, now I have an X-box and I'll be getting the game when it comes out. Thanks to all those people who said they'd help me out, though. :p

I was in Circuit City today with my father (who absolutely HATES video games) and he said to me "Hey, when does that game come out with you in it?"  I told him how it comes out in a couple weeks, but that I can't get it because I don't have the system it is on.  He said "So just buy an X-box" and I did.  So, now I have an X-box and I'll be getting the game when it comes out.  Thanks to all those people who said they'd help me out, though. :blink:

:p

Yet another has succumbed to the Dark Side.

manthing2.jpg

I was in Circuit City today with my father (who absolutely HATES video games) and he said to me "Hey, when does that game come out with you in it?"  I told him how it comes out in a couple weeks, but that I can't get it because I don't have the system it is on.  He said "So just buy an X-box" and I did.  So, now I have an X-box and I'll be getting the game when it comes out.  Thanks to all those people who said they'd help me out, though. :luck:

You must be loaded

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf