Republic Armor change ?

If the Republic is getting their ass kicked as badly as we're being led to believe, maybe they thought that a color scheme change in the soldiers' armor might hep lol. I can just see it now.. Admiral Dodonna: Hell we've tried everything else... lol. Remember how disaterous thos red and white uniforms were for the British lol. The clothes you wear while killing people matter.

Seriously though, as Arch said, people are thinking that those aren't republic uniforms. We'll find out soon enough though, eh?

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

It wasn't the easiest on the eyes was it? They did seem a bit more...fitting though.

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

im not sure why they would change it but maybe its just a different division of the republic forces like the u.s. has the air force and army and other things

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

forget the uniforms the capitol ships SUCKED LIKE HELL!!!!!!! they looked like a quarter of the size of the sith ships and they shape was revolting...also they had about one gun turret on them (judging from the endar spire) and the sith ships had about 25 on each side!!!! no wonder they lost.

who agrees with my bashing of republic capitol ships?

Well remember that the Sith capitol ships were mostly Rakatan, who were more technilogically advanced than the Republic is, so they might be able to make bigger and better ships than the Republic.

whichever uniforms they are, i like them better than the republic uniforms.  mainly 'cause they're darker.  i hated that bright red and orange look

I think they should have a big bullseye on both sides

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

whichever uniforms they are, i like them better than the republic uniforms.  mainly 'cause they're darker.  i hated that bright red and orange look

I think they should have a big bullseye on both sides

LOL! Thinking of going Darkside are we? :)

LOL! Thinking of going Darkside are we?  :)

I look at it like Batman and Robin. Batman was always dressed in either dark blue, or black and grey. Meanwhile Robin ran around in bright yellow, red, and green.

They should have just called Robin target.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Hahaha! In that case you may as well call them the "Cannon Fodder Army", lol. Maybe it is a good idea for them to get new uniforms.... :)

The current speculation is that these are the guards for Citadel Station above Telos, not Republic soldiers.

That's what I was thinking as well. It's probably just a specific planet's soldiers who may or may not happen to be part of the Republic.

And personally, I kind of like the armor.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

As long as their uniforms aren't pink and green, it'll be fine :wacko:

At least the new unifroms look better.

I wonder though if the republic is gonna help you if you decide to follow the path of the Jedi and respectevely hunt you donw if you try to become a Sith..

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

It would make sense that that would be the case...