The Snow Planet

weener cain or woteva ur name is, do you come on these boards to hav a go at people (before you ask i dont, i only hav a go at ppl hu r bein ignoramus's) or do you genuinely not like spoilers. if u come on for the first reason you are a moron, looking for arguments is sad. if its the second reason your also a moron, if you do not like spoilers that much you would steer clear of nethin mildy suspicious. a thread that is titled ice planet is obviously gonna contain game info in it, im 14 and know that, if ur an adult which i guess you are you must know that.

so stop bitching about spoilers and just dont read threads that contain them, not rocket science

weener cain or woteva ur name is, do you come on these boards to hav a go at people (before you ask i dont, i only hav a go at ppl hu r bein ignoramus's) or do you genuinely not like spoilers. if u come on for the first reason you are a moron, looking for arguments is sad. if its the second reason your also a moron, if you do not like spoilers that much you would steer clear of nethin mildy suspicious. a thread that is titled ice planet is obviously gonna contain game info in it, im 14 and know that, if ur an adult which i guess you are you must know that.

so stop bitching about spoilers and just dont read threads that contain them, not rocket science

At least someone knows what theyre talking about

PS. I'm 14 too :thumbsup:

yay nice speech! also u forgot to mention that if that dumb**** actually read topic titles he would see that they say spoilers on them if they contain spoilers...look at the other topic speculationg the snow planet...

p.p.s. im almost fourteen (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)