The Snow Planet

alright i know its been mentioned by people in planet threads but nothing more than that and i was wondering if anybody knows what planet it is or if its on another planet. iver heard speculation that its one of the areas on telos but im not sure. i was lookin at some pics of it and saw an interesting one with the pc walking away from a crashed ship but it wasnt the hawk. also all the pics ive seen of it the pc is alone. anyone care to speculate

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

go to the gamespy puts up the fifth chronicle thread and click next a couple times after you click the first link in the thread for a pic

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

http://media.xbox.gamespy.com/media/679/67...mg_2477917.html

http://media.xbox.gamespy.com/media/679/67....html?fromint=1

If you are talking about those I would highly doubt they're on Telos ( from what I've heard about it ) But it could be from a different planet

If you Are not talking about those then What in the world are you talking about?

ya thats what im talkin about. i just heard someone say that they might be an enviroment on telos (never believed it myself)

alright weiser cain these arnt spoilers because they were on a pretty big website and if you're talking about our posts then I dont see anything wrong with them afterall the time I said I highly doubted it was on Telos doesnt mean it wont be

No they are spoilers, Trailers for movies are widely distributed and are 99% spoilers that's why I avoid them. I'm here for NWN2 but viewing new posts and running into these types of topics is ruining KOTOR2 for me.

Yaw devs, Yaw!!! (

So happy for you but this isn't the bioware boards. You could argue that you've been in you skin for a while too but here you're still new.

*arguing against myself*

But then what does post count really me other than you

A: either have a lot of free time

OR

B: you wastye a lot of time at work and if you aren't careful you'll get the boot.

/

Look I have already decided to buy the game so I don't need anymore info. Plus I tend to be pretty good as figuring out the story and even major plot points from a few clues. I want to be surprised. It would be easier for me if you people didn't put spoilers in the topic of you're posts. It'd be even easier if I could vew new posts for specific sections of the forum but I can't so try to keep that in mind.

Yaw devs, Yaw!!! (

LOL! How is this even considered a spoiler when people have speculated that Rhen Var was in the game?

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi