that sucks, i just found the board....

but im going to have to leave it for 2 monthes when kotor2 comes out for xbox

im sure there will be way to many spoilers on here, dont want to ruin any parts of the storyline, maybe there should be a kotor1 board for those of us waiting for the PC version

Supposedly they were going to enable a 'spoiler free' forum for that. Now only remains the issue of finding moderators strong enough in the Force to enforce in that forum... o:)"

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Supposedly they were going to enable a 'spoiler free' forum for that. Now only remains the issue of finding moderators strong enough in the Force to enforce in that forum... o:)"

Do we even have a KOTOR forum moderator? Adria hasn't logged on since the beginning of October.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I wonder where Adria is. She's my favorite mod here.

Heavy work load due to hurricanes. I'll mod if they let me.

Why would you want to? It's more a pain in the ass than anything. You don't have any real power other than closing threads.

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Well, if there is one of us whom I think should mod this place I think Ghostie would be a good choice and probably Ivan.  There are two people at these forums should never be mods.  Volourn is one of them, and I'll let you guess who the other.

Those two are just too level headed, I want a mean spirited bastard

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Well, if there is one of us whom I think should mod this place I think Ghostie would be a good choice and probably Ivan.  There are two people at these forums should never be mods.  Volourn is one of them, and I'll let you guess who the other.

I think our running arguments are starting to give you a soft spot for me. :)

but im going to have to leave it for 2 monthes when kotor2 comes out for xbox

im sure there will be way to many spoilers on here, dont want to ruin any parts of the storyline, maybe there should be a kotor1 board for those of us waiting for the PC version

Agree about the spoilage but, given that Obsidian weren't involved with the original KotOR, I think a dedicated board is probably too much to ask- you might want to try the fora at bioware.com if you haven't already.

i wanna be a mod. i think it would be a good thing for one of us forum goers to be one because we know how things are around here. and how mad some people get when things happen

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together