The Chronicles are not in the right time frame...

40yrs. wouldn't put it out of the era

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

you know what i mean, i meant in the chronicles timeline does the mandalore dule happen later on or should it have been in the story already

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

It already should have been written. Mandalore and Ulic BOTH attack Coruscant together.

Most summaries ALWAYS leave out the Mandalorian part, why I don't know. I mean for some reason the Krath are given more references, yet the Mandalorians in the Sith War comics had a way bigger part then them.

And since they forgot it, I'll write it instead.

Mandalore, knowing his Warriors need another Crusade, attacks the 7 worlds of the Empress Teta System. It is an attempt to gain the eye of a worthy opponent known as Ulic Quel Droma. An Attempt which is successful. Mandalore's forces cripple a smelting Platform in Space, and Ulic watches as it falls from orbit and smash's into a city, killing thousands. Not Long After Mandalore is contacted by Ulic, and Mandalore challenges him to battle on the Plains of Kuar, a base planet for the Mandalorian Armies. A great Battle is faught between the Grand Mandalorian Warrior and the SITH lord, but in the end Ulic is victorious. Instead of Death Mandalore is shown mercy and freely gives loyalty to the Great warrior who has beaten him.

Together Mandalore and Ulic win many battles, and they both participate in the Battle of Coruscant. At the beginning the attack is successful, and Mandalore and Ulic seperate. Ulic goes for the War room, and Mandalore heads to the Weapons depot hoping to make use's of new Republic toys. As Mandalore makes his way through the depot, he is contacted by Aleema, who says that Ulic has been killed, and that he is to retreat. Mandalore has no choice but to obey, and retreats with Aleemas forces back to Yavin.

It is not long that Mandalore learns that instead of Death, Ulic has only been captured. He suspects Aleema's traitory, and confronts her. He ask her why they aren't making plans to free Ulic, but Aleems brushes them aside believing that if she makes Mandalore her new War commander, he would take power of loyatly. She is wrong. Mandalore goes to Exar Kun on Yavin for help in freeing Ulic, Exar agrees. In a stunning display of power and courage Exar and Mandalore walk in on the Senate during the trial of Ulic. Once freed, Mandalore tells Ulic of Aleema's ploy, Ulic agrees and has already taken plans to get his vengences on his beloved.

Mandalore's next mission is Onderon. He is to take the planet in the name of Ulic Quel Droma. Who is attacking Ossus with a squadron of Mandalorians. The Battle of Onderon is a tuff one, as the Basilisk War droids and Beast of Onderon go against each other in the sky's above. The Battle is even, and could have been won, but the Republic has already sent reinforcements. Outnumbered and outgunned Mandalore and his warriors make for the Moon Duxn. There, Mandalore's Basilisk is shot down. Mandalore is soon killed by the Evil beast of Duxn. His Mask is later found by another Mandalorian, who knows the Tradition must conintuie, he is the NEW MANDALORE.

KOTOR 2 must be completed

It's already should have been written. Mandalore and Ulic BOTH attack Coruscant together.

Most summaries ALWAYS leave out the Mandalorian part, why I don't know. I mean for some reason the Krath are given more references, yet the Mandalorians in the Sith War comics had a way bigger part then them.

Strange considering the Krath totally suck ass

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

It is the history not the story of the game. But if you do not know the history it was harder to follow kotor but not to much. But I new the story of exar and all the sith.

did it happen yet?

Of course it did, everything in SW happened a long time ago in a galaxy far far away

Haha :(

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Well then if these dates are correct then the first games dates were wrong, cuz it clearly says in the qel-droma robes that ulic qeldroma has already died! :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!