Congrats, oh ye noble children of Obsidian!

The game finished and on it's way to the greedy hands of the unwashed consumer herd. Nothing remaining but to polish and release the PC version, and the KOTOR II development cycle may be officially drawn to a close.....err, barring a patch or two.

To all my fellow posters, I suggest we use this time to let up on criticism and abuse for a second and heap the most effusive, gushing praise upon the folks whose efforts shall soon bear us many hours of entertainment. Leave your cynicism at the door and let our dear benefactors know how much their efforts are appreciated.

Well done, chaps! Well done! :p

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Fell free to take alot of time off, theres no real pressure anymore

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

congrats you devs have done well. im eager to play Obsidian Entertainment's first game im sure it will be one of your best games

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

Thank you to all of those devs who put in the time and effort to give us something we all (well, most of us) will love. Many of you have given up your own time to make this game better than it has to be.

And a special thanks to those who read the endless amount of questions that we had and helped us survive these long months leading up to the release.

Thanks.

"Working for Davik was like driving a spike in the side of your head. Sure, you got something new up there, but in the end, you've lost something as well." - Canderous

"But I though Jedi weren't allowed to love." - Handmaiden

"But some do it anyway. We call it pulling a Bindo." - The Exile

I'll give congradulations when I can play the damn game and not a moment sooner.

I somehow couldn't picture 'effusive, gushing praise' when I saw your name italicized at the bottom of the screen. :geek:

Well, for me, it's just the opposite; I'll start heaping abuse when I play the game and not a moment sooner. For now, they're innocent until proven guilty.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Thanks devs. I know you guys put a lot of hard work into this game, so congrats on finishing it (the Xbox version anyway).

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Speaking of Interplay, I wonder if Herve is still in denial that he killed the company and still touching himself with rats.

That sounds dangerous

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Speaking of Interplay, I wonder if Herve is still in denial that he killed the company and still touching himself with rats.

That sounds dangerous

It does indeed. It also sounds potentially disfiguring lol. :lol:

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi