The Sith Lords has gone gold!

I just feel good, ahhhhhhhhhh

Now I'm going to begin my last game of KOTOR and sit back until its delievered.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

hahaha **** your couch you PC users!!!!!!!! F yo couch Darkness!!!!!!!! haha hahaha  ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahahaaaaaa hahahaaaa I'LL be playing it IN A FEW WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard they changed their minds and actually decided to reverse the release dates. PC version ships december 6, 2004. XBox version ships February, 2005. :geek:"

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

hahaha **** your couch you PC users!!!!!!!! F yo couch Darkness!!!!!!!! haha hahaha  ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahahaaaaaa hahahaaaa I'LL be playing it IN A FEW WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard they changed their minds and actually decided to reverse the release dates. PC version ships december 6, 2004. XBox version ships February, 2005. :geek:"

I hadn't heard that, man they're sneaky

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I hadn't heard that, man they're sneaky

It's Lucasarts. What can I say, they can't make up their minds.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I could live with that.

Ummmm.... Wow, did you take too much sugar in your coffee this morning or maybe you should just try decaf. You know, the PC version will undoubtedly be BETTER than the XBOX VERSION WILL EVER BE partly because of the increased mod support, downlading patches to fix bugs, better interface, new levels or maps or items, better graphics etc.

Ummmm.... Wow, did you take too much sugar in your coffee this morning or maybe you should just try decaf. You know, the PC version will undoubtedly be BETTER than the XBOX VERSION WILL EVER BE partly because of the increased mod support, downlading patches to fix bugs, better interface, new levels or maps or items etc.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

[mod support, downlading patches to fix bugs, better interface, new levels or maps or items etc.

I sure they said there won't be any additional content available, I actually really perfer the Xbox interface, and I can alway live without mods, they're fun and all, but they don't replace just getting a new game

I don't care, I'll probably get both versions but I'll get to play it sooner on Xbox. :lol:

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

"the PC version will undoubtedly be BETTER than the XBOX VERSION WILL EVER BE"

Yeah...said the same about the PC version for KOTOR 1...Yet if its better why does the PC gets the game last? Dont say because it takes longer to bug test and etc because they we planning to release them both in Dec but came to a decision that xbox version will make more money

Yeah...said the same about the PC version for KOTOR 1...Yet if its better why does the PC gets the game last? Dont say because it takes longer to bug test and etc because they we planning to release them both in Dec but came to a decision that xbox version will make more money

Ever hear of the phrase "save the best till last".

Yes the North American XBox version will make more money, but just imagine money worldwide.

It all comes down 2 1 thing.

The best money making strategy.

"Ever hear of the phrase "save the best till last". "

That phrase isnt the case this time :: grins ::  Darth Gates forseen the greater sales of the xbox version

And Darth Gates also know the way to make more money is not to allow yours to be the inferior product.

Look if PCers really need some sort of consolation prize how about that you get to talk on these boards for two monthes longer, while we HAVE to play the game :lol: , hows that, or maybe you guys could upgrade your computers while you're waiting in order to take full advantage of your supposive better graphics, :p

Well, that's nice. I was almost starting a thread "Release-date pushed back?".

What's the matter sissy? Didn't your mother show you enough attention when you were little?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

"Ever hear of the phrase "save the best till last". "

That phrase isnt the case this time :: grins ::  Darth Gates forseen the greater sales of the xbox version

And Darth Gates also know the way to make more money is not to allow yours to be the inferior product.

Look if PCers really need some sort of consolation prize how about that you get to talk on these boards for two monthes longer, while we HAVE to play the game :( , hows that, or maybe you guys could upgrade your computers while you're waiting in order to take full advantage of your supposive better graphics, o:)

Actually, he knows that as long as your marketing strategy is better, your product can be crap lol. He's ben making inferior products since he started. Not that this game'll be one of them.

Gone gold means the game is not finished and ready for mass production so it'll come out on time. That's a very big deal.

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Hmm... have you heard of Windows? :(

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.