Will There Be A KOTOR 2 Collecters Edition?

Hi there,

Ok I was just wondering if there will be a collecters editon for kotor 2 where you get kotor 2 in a special collecters xbox case along with a free T-shirt or somthing or a key ring to go with the game...any ideas?

I hope so. It would be cool to have edition similar to Neverwinter Nights Collector's

(with soundtrack - this is most important)

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Yesterday, i saw you could pre-order KOTOR2 from Lucasarts, but it has been suddenly replaced by Jump to Lightspeed. It said that if you pre-oredered KOTOR2, you would get a (limited edition) free KOTOR2 T-Shirt. (Adult Size only) Of course this was only for the XBox.

(Its that small pre-order box on homepage)

Hi there,

Ok I was just wondering if there will be a collecters editon for kotor 2 where you get kotor 2 in a special collecters xbox case along with a free T-shirt or somthing or a key ring to go with the game...any ideas?

Thers is a prima guide

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

someone posted this a long time ago but i dont think it was answered. i dont think there is an actual "Collectors Edition"

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

An Obsidian Entertainment sticker would be great. That'd go right on the side of my computer. Or I'd make a shrine to it.

But if there isn't anything other than a t-shirt. . .Hmm. . .It would be pretty great to go to class in a KOTOR2 shirt. :geek:

I hope we'll see a PC collector's edition if anything. With. . .extra content! o:)

Fnord.

Cold metal droid hands? Twilek massages yes, droid massages no.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Hi there,

I'd hope that a Collectors Edition would include both KOTOR I and KOTOR II in it, as well as a game guide for both games. That's the kind of bundle that would sell pretty good. I'd rather have that than get a t-shirt.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)