xbox live?

Ok so I was looking at ebgames.com and see that one of their recomendations for KotOR2 was for an xbox live headset :) , look for yourself. Now I'm sorry if this has been asked already but is this game goin to be xbox live capitable, and if so is it the friend thing?

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

I've heard that there won't even be online content at xbox live, so I doubt that there be any reason to get the headgear if you don't have it

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Take a look at this

System Requirements:

Xbox video game system; Xbox compatible controller, Xbox compatible memory card for saves; Xbox Live for Online play

or look at the site

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/243501.asp

what the hell is going on :)

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Probably, bcs I think that the idea of multiplayer in this is stupid i mean how else could they implement "online play"? I mean I wouldn't consider showing your friends that you're playing kotor onlin play!

Its just them trying to push stuff they sell

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

im sure it's not the case but it would be fun to pit your PC vs others. I know last year my roomate and I got into pissing contents "My Revan would whup your Revan's ass" etc.

Ahh sounds like you and your roommate get along perfectly! :)

Ok so I was looking at ebgames.com and see that one of their recomendations for KotOR2  was for an xbox live headset :blink: , look for yourself. Now I'm sorry if this has been asked already but is this game goin to be xbox live capitable, and if so is it the friend thing?

False marketing.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy