Chronicles part 4

At last great Exar Kun enters the stage. :)

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

At last great Exar Kun enters the stage.  :)

Nur im glad there's someone on this board who also feels so passionately about Exar.

And there is also someone besides me who can see through some of the lesser Sith...

*COUGH*ANAKIN SKYWALKER *COUGH*

although he is supposed to be having a showdown with assajj in the upcoming republic comic, so maybe he will be redeemed until something ultimate comes out of him in ep3.

Can anyone explain why I can only see "undefined" in every section?

edit: I got the follwoing message from the LA site, don't know if it has anything to do with it (it probably does):

A script in this movie is causing Macromedia Flash Player 7 to run slowly. If it continues to run, your computer may become unresponsive. Do you want to abort the script? YES/NO

I think you need macromedia flash plugin or something like that

Where do I get it?

I've gotten that one too, just say yes, the program won't work right then use "back" and try again and it will probaly work

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

edit: I got the follwoing message from the LA site, don't know if it has anything to do with it (it probably does):

A script in this movie is causing Macromedia Flash Player 7 to run slowly. If it continues to run, your computer  may become unresponsive. Do you want to abort the script? YES/NO

I had the same problem the first time I loaded the page. I think I just let it load completely before messing with it, and everything was fine.

If you need to install the macromedia stuff, it really depends on what browser you are using, and I think if you don't have it, the browser automatically gives you the option to install it.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Nur im glad there's someone on this board who also feels so passionately about Exar.

And there is also someone besides me who can see through some of the lesser Sith...

*COUGH*ANAKIN SKYWALKER *COUGH*

although he is supposed to be having a showdown with assajj in the upcoming republic comic, so maybe he will be redeemed until something ultimate comes out of him in ep3.

Exar Kun is the coolest character of the entire EU and my favourite! Even Bastila is number 2.

I don't think Anakin is that bad. I watched trailer of Revenge of the Sith (title is great, GL was wise) video game and Anakin really kicks ass! Now we can see his potential truly revealed - it's great to watch him fighting with Dooku, Windu and Obi-Wan and rest of jedi victims hehe...

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

yah i cant wait to see if they actually make anakin as powerful as hes supposed to be in this movie. he just seemed like average joe jedi/sith when it comes to abilities in the other movies

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

Exar Kun is essential to the prophecy of Kevin Anderson getting a bigger house and a nicer car.

Without his allure who know what quality might have emerged, he is truely one of the greatest practioneers of the darkside

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Exar Kun is the coolest character of the entire EU and my favourite! Even Bastila is number 2.

To each his own. I think he's little more than a thug with delusions of grandeur, and the way he was forced to accept the dark side was lame. Ulic Qel-Droma was a much deeper and far more credible character, even despite all that Krath venom crap.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

For me t I don't know which is worse, Luke setting up his academy on Yavin 4, I'll just never be able to accept that he wouldn't know wtf was going on, or the Krath thing, not just the venom, but the Krath themselves

To each his own. I think he's little more than a thug with delusions of grandeur, and the way he was forced to accept the dark side was lame. Ulic Qel-Droma was a much deeper and far more credible character, even despite all that Krath venom crap.

Hey Pal I only said what I think (BTW Qel Droma is one of my favourites too).

I think that Qel Droma's downfall was really lame with all that Aleema/poison stuff - in the end of DLOTS he just acted like an idiot. Exar's downfall was quite good in my opinion - Freedon tricked him nicely and step by step he accepted sith teachings...

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

Besides the Krath part, Ulic Qel-Droma's story is infinitely the best in the EU, I know thats not saying alot, but I really do like it

Infact, i like would grade the Exar Kun-story as high as the original trilogy.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I found Qel-Droma to be a great character as well, he just didn't have that "oompf" that i think exar had. i thought the way they made him accept the dark side was cool, bricks were crushin him and he needed the power of the dark side (also somewhat showing how weak the light side was) to lift them. either that or death.

and if u don't think exar is coo who else is left? aint too many left in the way of the sith that were as badass as exar, maybe save bane or palpatine...

nur i also saw the trailer for the ep3 vid game and thought anakin was badass as well, can't wait to see...