is the game coming out the 6th or the 4th?

so is it the 6th or the 4th?

thanks this is the last thread ever on this subject (hopefully  :cool: )

4th! Look at the main site!

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I'm getting my Xbox modded jsut so I can get this when it comes out. Although I'll have to import it.

Huh? :thumbsup:

I assume there is regions on the Xbox dvds

For clarification:

Modding the Xbox would allow it to play DVDs from other regions. That way, you can get the game and play it before it comes out in your region. Hence the necessity to import.

Live forever or die trying.

jengaaaaux2.gif

so is it the 6th or the 4th?

thanks this is the last thread ever on this subject (hopefully  :cool: )

4th! Look at the main site!

Actually, it says 12/04 meaning December 2004. I believe it actually is released the sixth.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

Actually it comes out the 6th.....the 4th is the year lol......

12/04 means december 2004, not december 4th......

12/06/04 is December 6th 2004....which is when it's coming out...that's what it says on the official KOTOR 2 site... www.kotor2.com

on the main page it says something like choose ur path widely jedi kotor 2 comes out december 6th....

12/06/04 is December 6th 2004....which is when it's coming out...that's what it says on the official KOTOR 2 site...  www.kotor2.com

on the main page it says something like choose ur path widely jedi kotor 2 comes out december 6th....

12/06/04 is the 12th of June 2004... :)

12/06/04 is December 6th 2004....which is when it's coming out...that's what it says on the official KOTOR 2 site...  www.kotor2.com

12/06/04 is the 12th of June 2004... :)

while yes in the majority of the world 12/06/04 would mean June 12th, 2004. In the States they put the month first so it then means December 6th, 2004.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

why are PC/ non-north americans mad at us? you guys are the ones gloating about your systems and how it has better "capabilities" then Xbox.... but when we get it earlier now you all are mad instead of gloating :) Maybe the longer wait is worth it? who knows? ( PROLLY NOT (w00t) )

while yes in the majority of the world 12/06/04 would mean June 12th, 2004. In the States they put the month first so it then means December 6th, 2004.

It's a cultural thing. Whatever the rest of the world wants us to do, we tend to do the opposite just to piss them all off.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

omigod i actually hate u americans now!!! u get the game in like 2 weeks, i have like 4 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't forget about 1776 or 1812

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

lol hades...thats the first time u've made me laugh....

yeah u non americans/xbox users should just stfu....ur buying an American made product lol for consoles that are made by an American money giant bill gates....if u dont like the way we do it....go play ur countries stuff lol....or be patient and stop acting like we owe anything to u.....ppl bitch about America being world police, u said it urself, u dont want us involved with ur countries...so we dont want to give u our games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...what'd the five fingers say to the face..........SLAP!

take that Europe.....

well I actually like foreigners, the insult only goes out to the foreign xbox users and pc users that have beef with us....the rest of u are cool

you should hate x-box players, american pc players have to wait the same amount of time as you

Many seem to forget that international XBox people have to wait the same time as all PC people. It goes like this.

USA XBox people-Get KOTOR2 in December.

International PC+XBox people-Get KOTOR2 in February.

If you should hate anyone, hate American XBoxers.

you should hate x-box players, american pc players have to wait the same amount of time as you

Many seem to forget that international XBox people have to wait the same time as all PC people. It goes like this.

USA XBox people-Get KOTOR2 in December.

International PC+XBox people-Get KOTOR2 in February.

If you should hate anyone, hate American XBoxers.

Acctually its anyone in north america, who has an Xbox, not just the us who get it in Dec (i.e. canada also gets it in Dec).

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

I still dont see why anyone has to be hated. Its not as if it's the American Xbox owners' fault that they get the game earlier.

Well i kindy screwed up the PAL version (the one that they were going to mass produce) when i was..............

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

its not fair for you to get mad at american xbox users its not our fault that lucas decided to release it in december for us. i feel the pain too. i just moved to the u.s.a. a couple years ago from the U.K. and i know what its like but you still shouldnt hate fellow players because the people in charge decided to beinifit one group over the other

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

i agree that people who spoil the game should be punished (ban them devs) but by then i think we will have a spoilers forum

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together