Lexx the Series

Gorth

Just curious if anybody could give me some pointers...

I've got seasons 2 and 3 from amazon.com, but they don't have a complete season 1 (only parts 1,2 and 4), nor do they have a complete season 4 (only first half). Anybody know of alternatives to amazon.com for some secure internet shopping (and who delivers to this part of the world) ? :p

I really don't want to buy partial seasons in the hope, that I might spot the missing ones at a later time... :p

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Lexx is that that thing that's got that huge flying **** for a space ship?

It's erhh... Star Trek for adults :)

Yes, a big flying planet destroying bug with a captain that is an abject coward, a love slave (in love with the assassin) and a 2000 year old undead assassin (with a deathwish) for crew members (oh, and a robot head in love with the love slave).

The story begins with their escape from "His Divine Shadow" and the destruction of "The League of 20000 planets"

Sort of a mix of Star Trek TOS, Blood'n Gore, Monthy Python, Splattering brains, Sex, Nudity etc. Generally a team of low morals and hilarious antics.

Edit: @Darque, Thanks, I might just try that. Never been there before, but I have a least heard about it before, just never thought about it :lol:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein