Question

Does anyone here think that Visas Marr and the "handmaiden" are one and the same. On the official website where you can change the alignment of the characters, the other people will change alignments. The lady with the two blasters becomes Visas Marr if you go dark and then turns into the "handmaiden." I seriously think it is the same person.

Does anyone here think that Visas Marr and the "handmaiden" are one and the same.  On the official website where you can change the alignment of the characters, the other people will change alignments.  The lady with the two blasters becomes Visas Marr if you go dark and then turns into the "handmaiden."  I seriously think it is the same person.

"Handmaiden and Visas Marr are two unique individuals. Just to put an end to that speculation.

-Akari"

so no they are not ..

Fortune favors the bald.

use search. it will help keep from you from some of the people that might flame you. just look for weekend programmer 1-5 and youll find out answers to many questions or designer ramblings from MCA

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

Does anyone here think that Visas Marr and the "handmaiden" are one and the same.  On the official website where you can change the alignment of the characters, the other people will change alignments.  The lady with the two blasters becomes Visas Marr if you go dark and then turns into the "handmaiden."  I seriously think it is the same person.

The search function is your freaking friend!

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf