Your Party Trio

It'll depend on what earch party member can do. I'll decide once I get the full story on them.

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

What will be your main 3 person party out of the characters we know so far?

Mine will be PC, Mira, and Mandalore.

PC (duh),Bao-Dur, and Handmaiden.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I'm probably gonna have my apprentice, Kriea, and the PC of course! But you never know that will probably change!

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

I'll try to use everyone equally, but I'll probaly have T3 in my party most of the time

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

it depends on there special abillities and how the stroy runs.

In this game I will probally use them all the same amount except t3 unless he jaked up improvements.

In the beginning, I'll probably use either Mira or Kriea, or possibly Atton if I need somebody with blasters. By the middle, hopefully I'll be able to use Mandalore or Bao-Dur (he has that 'pet' thing, so he might be good if you need extra help). Near the end... well, I'm not sure, hopefully we will have an apprentice by then.

PC, Mandalore/or an HK model (saying we get an HK in our party), Bao Dur.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

You guys actually only pick 2 NPC's, and stick with those throughout the game? :wub: That is so BG-esque...

The interesting thing about KotOR is that NPC's level up no matter if you use them or not, allowing you to interchange them without negative XP consequences.

So I'll be using all of 'em. Some I'll use more than others no doubt, but I'll definitely give 'em all a decent chance to prove themselves.

You guys actually only pick 2 NPC's, and stick with those throughout the game? :devil: That is so BG-esque...

The interesting thing about KotOR is that NPC's level up no matter if you use them or not, allowing you to interchange them without negative XP consequences.

So I'll be using all of 'em. Some I'll use more than others no doubt, but I'll definitely give 'em all a decent chance to prove themselves.

Ya I always liked that aspect, it really is limiting to have like 4 characters as level 15 and then 2 at level 7

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.