I want a apprentice that is Darth Maul's speacies

of course its gonna be awesome just having 1 period, but i always admired Darth Maul, cause he is the best sabre fighter ive seen, and he is just plain awesome. Who knows, maybe my hopes will be answered. It would be even better if he looked similar to Darth Maul. Well all i want is a appretice to show respect, bow, and be evil, and HE LEARNS STUFF, not he just understands everything from when i get him. O and if he turns on me like Bastila did, GOD SAVE HIM :angry: cause i am going to kill him and teabag him 4 about a month. Yeah that brings up another thing, i hope they dont do the same thing they did in Kotor1, and someone turns on me

STOP MAKING TOPICS!

AND YOU ALREADY HAVE A FREAKING ZABRAK IN YOUR PARTY SO STFU!

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

STOP MAKING TOPICS!

i think craigboy is a immature lil publess boy who doesnt get the fact if you dont like my posts then why waste your time and post here. I havent been on the forums in like 2 months, and im making up for it lil one. So go read a book, or wait till you balls drop, but till then dont talk

of course its gonna be awesome just having 1 period, but i always admired Darth Maul, cause he is the best sabre fighter ive seen, and he is just plain awesome. Who knows, maybe my hopes will be answered. It would be even better if he looked similar to Darth Maul. Well all i want is a appretice to show respect, bow, and be evil, and HE LEARNS STUFF, not he just understands everything from when i get him. O and if he turns on me like Bastila did, GOD SAVE HIM :angry: cause i am going to kill him and teabag him 4 about a month. Yeah that brings up another thing, i hope they dont do the same thing they did in Kotor1, and someone turns on me

You're an idiot

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

STOP MAKING TOPICS!

i think craigboy is a immature lil publess boy who doesnt get the fact if you dont like my posts then why waste your time and post here. I havent been on the forums in like 2 months, and im making up for it lil one. So go read a book, or wait till you balls drop, but till then dont talk

I'm mad because your making a topic for every single thing that comes to your mind and your making meaningfull topics drop.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

STOP MAKING TOPICS!

:devil:

STOP MAKING TOPICS!

Let me guess. You have been spending those 2 months in the Lucasarts forums, right?

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I'm mad because your making a topic for every single thing that comes to your mind and your making meaningfull topics drop.

you and everyone else .. now I'm asking you nicely XboxSithLord .. Stop making posts about every f***ing thing and start using the search function to look for your answers!

Fortune favors the bald.

My balls havn't droped :'( , well they did about a few years ago.

STOP MAKING TOPICS!

OMG you are of the lowest intelligence of ever heard. If everyone is like you then noone will psot on my topics and they will go away. So stop posting on them and they will start to go down. O and there hasnt been a new thread on here since like 6:40(my time)

you and everyone else .. now I'm asking you nicely XboxSithLord .. Stop making posts about every f***ing thing and start using the search function to look for your answers!

Rosbjerg that wasn't polite enough, good try though

-Hidden :devil:

OMG you are of the lowest intelligence of ever heard. If everyone is like you then noone will psot on my topics and they will go away. So stop posting on them and they will start to go down. O and there hasnt been a new thread on here since like 6:40(my time)

Just don't make a post for ever thing that you don't know or want to know someone opinon, remeber the search function is your friend :devil:

So? There's no need to start new topics every 5 seconds, just for the sake of it, you know. If there's nothing useful/interesting/meaningful to post, then by all means, don't.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

well its about all the courtesy I'll extend you ..

You know you're just pissing people off and pretty soon you won't get anything else but flamewars pronuncing how stupid you are .. so for your own sake, stop!

Fortune favors the bald.

well its about all the courtesy I'll extend you ..

You know you're just pissing people off and pretty soon you won't get anything else but flamewars pronuncing how stupid you are .. so for your own sake, stop!

i could care less what people with the capacity of a pea say about me. " Oh no, little boys and girls are saying im a noob, and im a stupid face, and i have poop for brains. They keep saying im stupid and i have a big face :'(, please dont do that Rosbjerg. That would be just o so awful"

I hope that anyone can be your apprentice!

I hope not

Why not? :devil:

besides from the fact that it would be ultimately lame .. Not everyone has force potential! and be careful what you say boy .. Hades_One will hunt you down for wanting to have more than 1 jedi in your party ..

he's a maaad man!! A MAD MAN!!

Fortune favors the bald.

I hope not

Why not? :devil:

It would ruin the SW wars feel to the game because in the movies you can only become a a jedi if your force sensitive.

i could care less what people with the capacity of a pea say about me. " Oh no, little boys and girls are saying im a noob, and im a stupid face, and i have poop for brains. They keep saying im stupid and i have a big face :'(, please dont do that Rosbjerg. That would be just o so awful"

We never called you a noob, noob (opps).

I hope not

Why not? :huh:

besides from the fact that it would be ultimately lame .. Not everyone has force potential! and be careful what you say boy .. Hades_One will hunt you down for wanting to have more than 1 jedi in your party ..

he's a maaad man!! A MAD MAN!!

Rosbjerg, whats your prob. Maybe he thinks it wont be lame. Why do you have to mess with him when he express what he thinks. Go get laid, and stop acting like your a starwars god

I hope not

Why not? :huh:

Probably because it would devalue the exclusiveness of the feature. Just like how in this game, Lightsabers are going to be rarer than in K1.

They were cool, but because there were so many, it sort of made them less special and unique. You weren't special cause you had one: everyone did! :huh:

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi