Screeen Shot question?

It doesn't look like it.  When they go into hyperspace in the movies it looks different

If I remember correctly in RotJ they show this blue tunnel shortly before the Rebel fleet jumps out of hyperspace. And in some space games it is shown too.

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

Ya it doen't look like hyperspace to me. In hyperspace theres like a momentary freeze and then all the stars have tracers, you know like at a rave :rolleyes:

It looks like either a worm hole(not likely because I've never heard of one in star wars) or a nebula

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Ya it doen't look like hyperspace to me. In hyperspace theres like a momentary freeze and then all the stars have tracers, you know like at a rave :rolleyes:

It looks like either a worm hole(not likely because I've never heard of one in star wars) or a nebula

Watch RotJ a second time.

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

In hyperspace theres like a momentary freeze and then all the stars have tracers, you know like at a rave 

Thats entering hyperspace.

Dont you remember. In A New Hope, Han cuts the engines to take them out of hyperspace and to Alderaan.

Just before that, we see the Falcon flying through Hyperspace. It is a sort of light blue tunnel. Something like this.

hyperspace.jpg

Ya I have that same screen saver too KOTORfanatic

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.