After Seeing This I Am Kinda Upset

I saw a picture on this site that someone had under there sig. It showed Anakin with a hood, and he looked like the ultimate Sith pimp. Kinda makes me upset that we cant have hoods :thumbsup: . Yeah well now that im done complaining i still think the game is gonna rock so hard im gonna piss myself (w00t) (YEWWWW). Wait but keria has a hood doesnt she? Well anyway, i just wanted to let you know about my feelings :p

flame away

WE CAN'T HAVE HOODS!!!!

ahh **** that sucks! Well I guess I'll pretend kreia is guy with dreadlocks! :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

I saw a picture on this site that someone had under there sig. It showed Anakin with a hood, and he looked like the ultimate Sith pimp. Kinda makes me upset that we cant have hoods  :thumbsup: . Yeah well now that im done complaining i still think the game is gonna rock so hard im gonna piss myself (w00t) (YEWWWW). Wait but keria has a hood doesnt she? Well anyway, i just wanted to let you know about my feelings :p

flame away

umm we will be able to have hoods they just wont be able to go up and down at a whim, to switch between up and down hoods we will have to switch robes.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

I saw a picture on this site that someone had under there sig. It showed Anakin with a hood, and he looked like the ultimate Sith pimp. Kinda makes me upset that we cant have hoods  :p . Yeah well now that im done complaining i still think the game is gonna rock so hard im gonna piss myself (w00t) (YEWWWW). Wait but keria has a hood doesnt she? Well anyway, i just wanted to let you know about my feelings :devil:

flame away

umm we will be able to have hoods they just wont be able to go up and down at a whim, to switch between up and down hoods we will have to switch robes.

R YOUS SERIOUS, LOL!!!!!!!!! HAHA, man stargate, you just made my day............................come here you :thumbsup:

Yea thanx for clearing that up stargate, I was about to **** my pants there for a sec! :thumbsup:

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Yeah it was mentioned in the weekend developer thread awhile back, Akari said that they couldn't make the hoods go up and down (by using a button, something to do with the engine not allowing it) but that there would be robes with the hoods already up and robes with the hoods already down.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

AscendedPaladin.png

Yea thanx for clearing that up stargate, I was about to **** my pants there for a sec! :devil:

i am so happy now, this game is going to have everything i want. Apprentices Hoods................................and mista :thumbsup:

I'm gonna pretend I didn't see that ! :p"

She only does it in cutscenes not in the realtime game.

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

what about the pict. with the othe npc that was in white with her hood up?

Hoods will still be in the game. They'll just be either always up or always down depending on the character and their current equipment. Basically, hooded robes will always be hooded and non-hooded robes would always be non-hooded.

-Akari

Heres the quote I was talking about for those who were still questioning if there would be hoods for the PC to use in the game.

AscendedPaladin.png

Why would they not make it in real time. And thanks for the info Stargate! :D

I was wondering that myself. and not a problem it didn't take me long to do a search and find the info I needed to show you guys.

AscendedPaladin.png

Why would they not make it in real time. And thanks for the info Stargate! :D

I was wondering that myself. and not a problem it didn't take me long to do a search and find the info I needed to show you guys.

It would be kinda stupid to have the hood in the cinematics but not in realtime I mean cmon how stupid is that!

If you look at one of the movies on IGN or gamespot, you see Kreia pull her hood up when you meet her. This may be the only time she does it, but it's what I was referring to.

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

If you look at one of the movies on IGN or gamespot, you see Kreia pull her hood up when you meet her. This may be the only time she does it, but it's what I was referring to.

so there will be hoods, or no? Cause ive seen info that says there wont be, here ill look 4 it stargate. I hope im wrong! :rolleyes:

post-1819-1101075467_thumb.jpg

Random Screen shot of Kreia

post-1819-1101076598_thumb.jpg

First Meeting of Kreia

post-1819-1101076734_thumb.jpg

Screen shot of PC talking to Kreia

post-1819-1101076986_thumb.jpg

Handmaiden (with hood)

post-1819-1101077035_thumb.jpg

Viras Marr (with hood)

AscendedPaladin.png

There are hoods, you just can't pull them up or down at will. Thanks for the link SG!

This makes me nostalgic, I remember 4 monthes when this question was asked and answered. Ah......... those where the days

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

It was no problem finding the info I just hope it settles whether or not there will be hoods in the game (combining the picts I posted with the quote from Akari).

This makes me nostalgic, I remember 4  monthes when this question was asked and answered. Ah......... those where the days

Join the Club, I am trying to put this topic to bed but with no luck unfortunatly. :D

AscendedPaladin.png

Ya theres this twerp who refuses to use the search function. Its like we're on the LucasArts boards

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.