Apreantices

I was thinkin about who could become your apprentice, bcs I think that it would be cool if you could ask someone if they wanted to become your apprentice. Besides droids (but that would be cool)!

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

Handmaiden, probably - LS

Visas Marr, probably - DS

Mandalore, maybe - DS/LS

Disciple, probably - DS/LS

Ofcourse, there can only be one apprentice at a time but if the Jedi ranks are so depleted, I doubt that would be a prime concern... Unless ofcourse you join the Sith.

I would think the guy named disciple

He seems the most likely, but on the other hand we know nothing about him

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Mandalore, maybe - DS/LS

Ofcourse, there can only be one apprentice at a time but if the Jedi ranks are so depleted, I doubt that would be a prime concern... Unless ofcourse you join the Sith.

Mandalore? why would he be your apprentice, isnt he the leader of the mandalorins, and who is Disciple?

ive only heard the top 2, but i hope you can get more choices that 2

I think we will be able to make anyone our apprentice (except the droids, of course).

"Working for Davik was like driving a spike in the side of your head. Sure, you got something new up there, but in the end, you've lost something as well." - Canderous

"But I though Jedi weren't allowed to love." - Handmaiden

"But some do it anyway. We call it pulling a Bindo." - The Exile

I've heard of the top 3 but who the hell is the diciple bcs I would probably point to him as an apprentice!

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

yeah a disiciple is a follower lol.....hmmmmm.....nope he aint an apprentice ;-)

at least not for me...unless hes cool....but he looks like a tool and I'd rather train a lady ;-)

go make me a sandwhich bitch! then go lift my ship out of the swamp....

*female apprentice comes in and waves a hand. Satasn morphs into a sandwhich* There, you happy?

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Mandalore, maybe - DS/LS

It's more like this:

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I think that if we could turn anyone into a jedi that would be a bit excessive. But I'm really interested in this feature sounds really cool!

A Jedi trained Mandalore would kick ass. It would also explain his rising to the position of Mandalore (as Force sensitives often rise to positions of power, especially in martial cultures due to their speed of reaction and ability to influence people unconsciously).

I don't think she's your "master" as much as she is your mentor. There is a difference.

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi