Party from kotor

If you could elminate one party member who would it be?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. If you could elminate one party member who would it be?

• Mission (useless)
    • Carth (Cry baby)
    • Bastila (Preachy)
    • Zalabar (Not as cool as any other wookies)
    • Cathat (annoying voice)
    • Joole (cranky old guy)
    • Candeorus (****y mandaloreon)
    • Hk-47 (Has assination protocal but cant use it)
    • T3 (Couldnt fight or talk)

I would eliminate Juhani, I never used her and she always had too many emotions, she reminded me of a 14 year old girl, so she could've switched spots with mission. And I liked everyone else.

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

Do I have to eliminate only one??? :rolleyes: :D

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Juhani. Every time we talked I felt like breaking out the world's tiniest violin. How overdramatized can you get.

And her sidequest was awful. She runs into the guy who helped destroy her homeworld, killed her father, and bought her as a slave. I was half-expecting to hear that he was manning one of the guns when the Sith pounded Taris into rubble, and that he stole candy from her crib as a child. It didn't help that he talked about the 'lesser, non-human species' when he was a freaking Twi'lek.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Juhani. Every time we talked I felt like breaking out the world's tiniest violin. How overdramatized can you get.

And her sidequest was awful. She runs into the guy who helped destroy her homeworld, killed her father, and bought her as a slave. I was half-expecting to hear that he was manning one of the guns when the Sith pounded Taris into rubble, and that he stole candy from her crib as a child. It didn't help that he talked about the 'lesser, non-human species' when he was a freaking Twi'lek.

Amen to that, I hated how she tried to bring her own drama to the story, everytime I talked to her I ended up being mean to her :rolleyes: , you destroyed my homeworld ohh boohoo.

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

he was a human.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

he was a human.

He was a Twi'lek in my game ..

And I didn't really like Zaalbar or T3-M4 .. But I don't want to eliminate them! Mission brought some nice youth and optimism to the party! and I really liked Juhani, Carth, Jolee and Bastilla they all were excellent voice acted .. and really felt like complete beings to me .. who was tormented by mistakes in their pasts ..

Fortune favors the bald.

I loved the crew... xpect juhani. I think its bcs I'm alergic to cats but i jsut hated her!