Humans are superior to the alien trash in SW. :rolleyes:

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

The only planet that really showed aliens holding thier own and being a force in the galactic enviroment was Maanan, and even that had a flaw in the fact that on a planet where Selkath areupposed to be a majority there are still many humans. Its supposed to be important in galactic polotics and tourists attractions so why is it that the human non-native, non-human races on the entire planet are one Iridorian,two Rodians, and a twilek. This planet also gives the best example of everybody in the Republic and Sith being human. Out of all the soldiers from both opposing factions none were any alien species. Making it feel not as important to the whole galactic community as it really was.

On second thought there was one twilek Sith that was an extra loading Kolto.

The only planet that really showed aliens holding thier own and being a force in the galactic enviroment was Maanan, and even that had a flaw in the fact that on a planet where Selkath areupposed to be a majority there are still many humans. Its supposed to be important in galactic polotics and tourists attractions so why is it that the human non-native, non-human races on the entire planet are one Iridorian,two Rodians, and a twilek. This planet also gives the best example of everybody in the Republic and Sith being human. Out of all the soldiers from both opposing factions none were any alien species. Making it feel not as important to the whole galactic community as it really was.

On second thought there was one twilek Sith that was an extra loading Kolto.

remember you only saw a small part of Manaan .. where the Kolto is being shipped and the Republic and Sith have their Embassies! so of course there will be alot of humans, as most of the soldiers in both Empires were human! but the tourist part of Manaan was probably far from there ..

Fortune favors the bald.

Hey I want to be a Yoda creature as a Jedi. Kick ass and move fast just like in the 2nd movie.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Bingo. Give the man a cigar.

If the Sith in KOTOR were anti-alien, they might've informed Yuthura Ban of that before she became second-in-command of the Sith academy. It's just another example of KOTOR contradicting itself at various times.

Perhaps the Sith are anti-alien, but I think if they found an alien, who was strong in the force (ala Yuthara Ban) then I think that they would make an exception.

You dident even get any action with the hottie, dang i was dissappointed thought the persuade option lead you to some yummy passion...

But she wasent partically strong i handed both their asses even when they werent poisoned... like were it some cheap display of power.