Why are they always Human??

Yuthar strong in the force are you jokeing, she was as strong in the force just as much as my foot is.

Actually she was quite strong. Just because she's not an Exar Kun/Malak/Revan/Vader/Yoda/etc doesn't mean that she's not strong in the Force. From a RPing perspective she was strong, second in command of the academy. From a technical view she was lacking stats/powers that should have made her stand out more. There are certain things tha one has to consider, like game play mechanics. If Bendak Starkiller was any stronger on Taris then killing him would be next to impossible, but compared to other opponents later in the game he seems like a joke.

on that same view those mandalorings on the unkow world should have been alot harder, they should have been atleast Candours strength.

Well, then that would uthar like right under malaks powers. and his master would be like even wiht malak. Know it all makes since and why the sith allways colaspe, because there are sevarl in the sith strong enough in the force to be dark lord.

Pfft.. the Sith/Galactic Empire(s) = the Nazi Empire ;)

The Galactic Empire? Yes.

The Sith Empire? Nah. Just Bioware's warped version of it, which unfortunately tends to render it as 'The poor man's Galactic Empire' rather than a unique and interesting entity of its own.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

on that same view those mandalorings on the unkow world should have been alot harder, they should have been atleast Candours strength.

Well, then that would uthar like right under malaks powers. and his master would be like even wiht malak. Know it all makes since and why the sith allways colaspe, because there are sevarl in the sith strong enough in the force to be dark lord.

From a story standpoint, yes. The mandalorians in the unknown world should have been pretty experienced, I recall one of them being labeled 'mandalorian commander'. From a gameplay standpoint, it would be ridiculous and absolutely unbalancing to make Bendak, Yuthura, and those mandalorians as powerful as they should have been story-wise. On the other hand, a simple band of thugs (the trandoshans in Yavin) were a tough nut to crack compared to other NPCs, and they would have been able to mop the floor with master Uthar, Bandy, and Yuthura without breaking a sweat. But since you encountered them after beating all the planets, their stats had to be scaled accordingly.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Makes since. well, we should have as big as problem as we did in the first with the new game. because you start a jedi with force powers, and know who you are.

The thing about Palpatine that doesn't make sense to me is how could a sly smart guy be racists. It would just make it harder for himto meet his goals. Plus if I am correct in what I've learned about EU wasn't his next guy in command after Vader an alien.

I don't think that the sith, atleast at the time could have afforded to be outwardly racist even if that is the case. They're trying to take over the galaxy, one that has atleast its fair share of non-humans.

Its like Palpatine, I'm sure he never said anything detrimental about other races till after he had taken over the galaxy.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

OT Movies- Make Up, Costumes, Puppets all cost money, after the sucess of the first film it wouldn't seem right to turn the galactic empire into an alien populated not human dominated society in the second or third movies, with them all being so close within the time period.

KOTOR- Bioware lazyness, they were unoriginal and knew very little about star wars outside of what was directly shown in the official films. They didn't want to do different animation sets for more than 4-5 races so they elimated most of the non human races which could have been put in and put in the basic human like ones such as twileks, bith, those other dudes who were popular and invented a new race that again used human animations. They went out of their lazy way to create the selkath but did a poor job portraying nuetrality and turned them into a snobby acting pacifist race that didn't know what to do with itself, though it was an interesting situation they could have made it more beleivable. One thing I am getting pestered by in star wars games is the fact that the villan in 29 out of 30 times will be human, not to mention the dominant theme of running around killing sith wanna bes and finding clues/starmaps/whatever which somehow are used to find out/locate the enemy superweapon. I want to see some real living, pure alien sith running about using sith alchemy and some real military encounters with some real gameplay

I want to see some real living, pure alien sith running about using sith alchemy and some real military encounters with some real gameplay

You mean like what was going to be in that uber module that you and mgnails were making? :thumbsup:"

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

If you really want to see skirmishes with massive numbers of aliens, then you may want to try a different game. Such as Halo. Or you can watch Aliens vs. Predators. There is no reason to complain about the lack of alien Sith - it was mentioned, even -in the game-, that true Sith had died out long before you as a character were running around in the SW universe.

If you really want to see skirmishes with massive numbers of aliens, then you may want to try a different game. Such as Halo. Or you can watch Aliens vs. Predators. There is no reason to complain about the lack of alien Sith - it was mentioned, even -in the game-, that true Sith had died out long before you as a character were running around in the SW universe.

He didn't mean the race Sith, but the fact that all "new" Sith seemed to be human .. and no other species were apperantly a big part of the Empire!

Fortune favors the bald.

I don't think the Sith are racist towards non-humans. Humans just make up the largest power base and its always wise not to anger your largest power base, even if running an overpowering absolute power dictatorship. This probably means policies aimed to please humans more than other races.

Besides the original Sith were an alien species anyway. I think with the red skin and two tendril like appendages running down their chins. In fact I remember the comics depicting the old sith lords like Marka Ragnos and Naga Sadow in this way too. The original dark jedi that rejected the Jedi code and absconded to Korriban slowly intermingled with the Sith species there and eventually took that name as their own. Then the Sith who were with Naga Sadow when he landed on Yavin 4 slowly devolved into the savage Massasi race. Maybe Nur Ab can clarify

Palpatine was a racist though right? He preferred humans to non humans.

is someone forgetting the eternal thorn in our sides, that most annoying and repetitive phrase

mooka shaka paka

wether it was optimistic, condemning, pleading or downright rude it still made me wanna decapitate sum1, surely u arnt mad enuff to wish for more of that krud?