I Think That Keria Will Die 4 You

Remember when Bastila sacrificed herself to save Revan(EVEN THO I ALMOST KILLED MALAK!). Well look at this, and i got this from Lucasarts

Kreia

The elderly mentor Kreia forms a powerful telepathic bond with the player, determined to help him rediscover the ways of the Force. She is, in fact, quite willing to sacrifice herself if it means the player will survive and reconnect with his teachings.

Remember when Bastila sacrificed herself to save Revan(EVEN THO I ALMOST KILLED MALAK!). Well look at this, and i got this from Lucasarts

Kreia

The elderly mentor Kreia forms a powerful telepathic bond with the player, determined to help him rediscover the ways of the Force. She is, in fact, quite willing to sacrifice herself if it means the player will survive and reconnect with his teachings.

you know this isn't a contest in posting most topics .. and just to be a prick, this has already been discussed to .. well its been discussed alot!

Fortune favors the bald.

Although it would be a bit repetitive I would like it to be no other way, wait no I don't want an old lady to be our damsal in distress. :) So unless if there is some big plot twist uhh well uhhh.

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

Just because it says she is quite willing, doesnt mean it'll happen. It only hints at it. Still, it is a big hint, and it is possible. My only hope is that if that happens, it isnt a simple repeat of the Bastila sacrifice.  Doubt it will be repeat.

exactly but if it's a repeat of the Bastla sacrifice I'll be disappointed <_<

Just because it says she is quite willing, doesnt mean it'll happen. It only hints at it. Still, it is a big hint, and it is possible. My only hope is that if that happens, it isnt a simple repeat of the Bastila sacrifice.  Doubt it will be repeat.

exactly but if it's a repeat of the Bastla sacrifice I'll be disappointed <_<

agree!

i think/hope that if she sacrifices herself by jumping infront of a sith shell do it obi-wan style and die maybe makin an appearance as a ghost to help guide us in training our apprentice

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

I just think that it has been over done in the star wars universe! I mean if you look at all of the stories the master always sacrifices themselves (in totj, kotor1, and all of them basically)!

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

but its a powerful tool .. You will feel anger towards the person who killed your mentor .. Its a way to advance and justify your final confrontation! and will draw you into the story in a more personal way .. it has been used alot yes, but simply because it works! if they do it I hope obsidian will do in a beliveable way, otherwise it will feel like a total ripoff of KOTOR1

Fortune favors the bald.

I see why they keep doing it, but it she sacrifices herself in this game she should die, unlike bastilla where she just ran in after we anhilated Malak. Speaking of bastilla she won't be in this game will she?

Speaking of bastilla she won't be in this game will she?

It's possible, but unconfirmed.

I remember reading an article somewhere(.ign.com I think, posted by another guy on these forums). Done by a developer.

Said that they would put the most popular characters from the original in the game as cameos (or something more).

This is qoute from it (take particular note to part I have put in bold)

Chris Parker: We had to be careful with which characters returned from the first game, since you could have gone darkside and killed many of them. So, with continuity in mind, we picked the characters to which we and the gaming public seemed most attached.

I think players will enjoy all of them, but my two favorites are Mira and Bao-Dur. I like Mira because she's sassy, and I like Bao-Dur because I just think he's cool - I'd tell you more, but that's one of those sensitive areas that is difficult to discuss without giving too much away.

Chris Avellone: T3-M4 has already been mentioned, but there will be others, both as party members and cameos. With the new characters, we're trying to have a lot of their past, history and personality come through the influence mechanics in the game - the more you travel, interact, talk and do battle with them, the more you have a chance to develop them.

In addition, we tried to give each companion their own special ability or abilities that will set them apart from the other characters. Atton (Han Solo type-scoundrel), for example, has a survival instinct that keeps him from permanently getting knocked out as long as he's not the last man standing. This makes his saving throws better the more damage he takes, and also causes him to pipe in with "I've got a bad feeling about this," whenever you should save the game. It was our effort to try and give the game a more cinematic experience.

So it isnt confirmed, but it is big possiblity.

Kreia

We already know this!

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf