Couple Of Comments On The Voices Of Kotor2

I have heard some of the voices in Kotor2, and i am very impressed. I mean i loved the first Kotor's voices, but these ones sound rlly good. Like if you go 2 Lucasarts.com, and go to the kotor2 thing, and start answering questions and picking a side. YOu can hear Keria and Lord Sion make comments, and they both sound freaking awesome. O and another thing i like, when you are bad on that website they play awesome music 4 a lil bit. I hope they have something like that in teh game, but when you are good on teh site it kinda sounds like a fairy tale type of music, but it sounds like it would be good if you were in a cave, or figured something out. If none of this rlly made since, then go 2 lucasarts.com/ lol thanks

I have heard some of the voices in Kotor2, and i am very impressed. I mean i loved the first Kotor's voices, but these ones sound rlly good. Like if you go 2 Lucasarts.com, and go to the kotor2 thing, and start answering questions and picking a side. YOu can hear Keria and Lord Sion make comments, and they both sound freaking awesome. O and another thing i like, when you are bad on that website they play awesome music 4 a lil bit. I hope they have something like that in teh game, but when you are good on teh site it kinda sounds like a fairy tale type of music, but it sounds like it would be good if you were in a cave, or figured something out. If none of this rlly made since, then go 2 lucasarts.com/ lol thanks

the music is actually stored in you temporary internet files folder (or what ever its called) .. as Dark.mp3, Light.mp3

Fortune favors the bald.

I do think that the last game did an amazing job with the audio, I mean the graphix weren't too strong but the audio's shear incredibleness made up for it! And from what I've heard it sounds like Obsidian is doin an exceptional job at making it just as good!

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!