The Facial Changes

From what I've seen you seem to get dark rings under your eyes and ****, but nothing else that I've really noticed!

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

I wonder when Xboxsithlord will learn about the search function

Not to be an ass, but you can use it to find the info you want without having to repost topics :thumbsup:

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I wonder when Xboxsithlord will learn about the search function

Not to be an ass, but you can use it to find the info you want without having to repost topics :thumbsup:

couple quick things to say, that comment is wasting mine and your time. If you dont like what i have to say or you dont have a answer then dont bother looking or posting at my post. Im tired of asses getting mad cause i dont use the search thing. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT RESPOND! Jesus dude, im not gonna waste 10 minutes going thro 20 threads to find a answer when someone nice enough can take 20 seconds out of there time to tell me.

Anyways, does anyone else hae a answer RELATING to what i have, a answer perhaps

Look man I didn't mean to hurt your fragil ego

But I do have some advise, when I first got on I looked at all of Akari's post, hes a dev and has given all kinds of great info on the game.

All you have to do is click on his name and click on view his post, its probaly a good idea to do this to all the devs and they always post which questions they're answering so its easy to follow

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Look man I didn't mean to hurt your fragil ego

But I do have some advise, when I first got on I looked at all of Akari's post, hes a dev and has given all kinds of great info on the game.

All you have to do is click on his name and click on view his post, its probaly a good idea to do this to all the devs and they always post which questions they're answering so its easy to follow

my fragil ego? Buddy now your trying to start a immature argument. No dude im not gonna get pulled into a petty argument. Well like again, it takes half that time to do that. When somebody who doesnt mind to just post the answer.

what is so annoying? a couple of words on your computer? Im not making you click on my thread.

no but you are pushing the more interesting topics away ..

not pushing anything away. If everyone feels the same as you guys, then noone will post on mine, and only theirs will get posts. So mine will go away way before theirs? You have to admit, i have been giving good facts about all this.

How about after you get your questions answered you delete the thread?

Sound resonable?

Looks like not much will change from the original.

post-1819-1101014786_thumb.jpg

post-1819-1101014831_thumb.jpg

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

How about after you get your questions answered you delete the thread?

Sound resonable?

agreed, i mean i didnt want a argument, i just wanted a question answered

even tho we were all fighting, we all prob agree that Kotor2 is going to be awesome

hell .. I'll drink to that! :) cheers .. hehe

Fortune favors the bald.

There both fine with me as long as I can rule the galaxy... yea I'll stick with the sith! :)

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

There both fine with me as long as I can rule the galaxy... yea I'll stick with the sith! :)

i just love the fact that the Sith are so powerful, and they always look and talk cool.

Yea they are pretty cool I jsut don't like that Darth Sion guy, I mean I thought I had bad acne but look at his face! :D

i just love the fact that the Sith are so powerful, and they always look and talk cool.

Yea they are pretty cool I jsut don't like that Darth Sion guy, I mean I thought I had bad acne but look at his face! :D

allow me to quote Jules from Pulp Fiction .. to give a respond to that remark ..

There's a passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you." I been sayin' that **** for years. And if you ever heard it, it meant your ass. I never really questioned what it meant. I thought it was just a cold-blooded thing to say to a mother****er before you popped a cap in his ass. But I saw some **** this mornin' made me think twice. Now I'm thinkin': it could mean you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. 9mm here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous ass in the valley of darkness. Or it could be you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. I'd like that. But that **** ain't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be a shepherd.

Fortune favors the bald.

That was such a good movie! :) but what did it have to do with anything? O well none of my posts do either!

That was such a good movie! :)  but what did it have to do with anything? O well none of my posts do either!

It was more than such a good movie .. It had alot to do with his infatuation of the Sith, and I used Jules revelation to illustrate the errors of this wicked way .. :)

Fortune favors the bald.