Can KOTOR2 beat Halo2 in sales?

same as above, no

Halo 2 is an FPS with an incredibly massive following for an x-box game

KOTOR 2 is a CRPG with a sizable fan following, nothing extrordinary for a recent SW game

Halo 2 has great gameplay so I've heard aswell as great graphics, but a lacking storyline

KOTOR 2 has poor gameplay (it's a CRPG u shouldn't expect half decent gameplay) a great storyline and slightly above average graphics

Unfortunately I have no X-Box and will not be able to play either of the sequels, atleast until feb when KOTOR 2 goes PC.

No insults intended

Race games are popular yes but no where near as popular as FPS games, sports related titles such as Maden are not realy all that popular in most of the gaming community. FPS' are integrating more and more vehicle elements, when u can drive around a jeep with a plasma cannon do you realy care about some racing game with no guns, no enemies and no story

Again like my other post no offense intended

A couple of weeks back, I read in a newspaper (TheSun) that Halo2 has beaten any movie in it's opening weekend sales. My question is, can KOTOR2 do that, and whats more, can it beat the sales of Halo2?

Hell no! I love KOTOR & I don't even have that much love for FPSs but Halo 2 destroys all compitition. FPSs do have more of a following because of there online capability's and their long history with PC gamers. Then there's Halo 2's marketing. I mean they built 4 years of hype on a sequel to a game of the year. KOTOR only had one. The pumped out commecials & movie trailers to promote the game they even had a countdown in Time Square.

Game of The Year 2004 Halo2

RPG of the Year: KOTOR 2 (Thank god all the major RPG competition Jade Empire & Advent Rising won't bne released till 2005)

Underrated game of the year: Tie between spiderman 2 & x-men legends

A couple of weeks back, I read in a newspaper (TheSun) that Halo2 has beaten any movie in it's opening weekend sales. My question is, can KOTOR2 do that, and whats more, can it beat the sales of Halo2?

No because tons of people only bought the game because they saw it on MTV and they thought it was "cool" and they're dumbasses.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I would say no to that as well, however, i think we can all be rest assured that we could get great reviews from the gaming community.

As for the title of Game of The Year, what do you think? I think this year has been pretty tough for KOTOR II, considering all the great titles that has been released this year. Halo 2, Half Life 2, Doom 3 etc...

XBox Game of the Year? Slim chance as well... It would need a miracle!

no, but it should, halo is just another joe first person shooter, all it had different were really good graphics, the mindless gamers eat it up because it takes no intellegence to play it, but people who know whats up will play kotor more

and im not even a fan of halo 1, so no way ill play 2, i borrowed 1 from a friend, played thru about half of it, realized it wasnt fun, and gave it back to him, no interest in playing it again, the multiplayer is alright but even that gets old quick

Halo two has been hyped in every game mag. for over 2 yrs.

As good as Kotor is it still a rpg and it will be years before those are as popular as fps (perhaps kotor 3 or 4) if ever

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

:) As much as I love both games, I think that Halo 2 will definatley destroy the sales charts, Mostly bcs of the multiplayer I think, but I think that KotOR2 will sell enough.

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

Cause you're his biatch

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

no, but it should, halo is just another joe first person shooter, all it had different were really good graphics, the mindless gamers eat it up because it takes no intellegence to play it, but people who know whats up will play kotor more

and im not even a fan of halo 1, so no way ill play 2, i borrowed 1 from a friend, played thru about half of it, realized it wasnt fun, and gave it back to him, no interest in playing it again, the multiplayer is alright but even that gets old quick

I don't agree with that. Try playing Halo 1 on legendary, then you'll find yourself having to think, and think a lot.

KOTOR 2 must be completed

The more I read these thread the more I see mindless and idiotic posts piling up. RPGs are probaly the least intelligence required games, no need for decent aim, no need to know how to use ur weapon just let the comp do all that for you, whoever has the best weapons and stats wins. Don't bash the FPS genre just because ur no good at FPS games. It's rediculous to think that just because u don't like how something is played to say that it's a sucky overhyped game. It wasn't fun, in your opinion, in my opinion RPGs are only good for storylines, the rest is normal-crappy.

No offense is intended, I just don't like mindless FPS genre bashings

The more I read these thread the more I see mindless and idiotic posts piling up. RPGs are probaly the least intelligence required games, no need for decent aim, no need to know how to use ur weapon just let the comp do all that for you, whoever has the best weapons and stats wins. Don't bash the FPS genre just because ur no good at FPS games. It's rediculous to think that just because u don't like how something is played to say that it's a sucky overhyped game. It wasn't fun, in your opinion, in my opinion RPGs are only good for storylines, the rest is normal-crappy.

No offense is intended, I just don't like mindless FPS genre bashings

I guess thats true if you play a rpg as a mindless 'tard, but to each there own, oh ya and aiming is not really that hard, I've seen people do it with there feet