What's the last of the planets going to be?

Which planet will we end up at?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Which planet will we end up at?

• Yavin 4
    • Coruscant
    • Kashyyyk (again)
    • Corellia
    • Alderaan
    • Byss
    • Kubaz
    • Ithor
    • Sullust
    • Other (explain)

I think it will either end up in Coruscant or Yavin 4.A massive sith assault on the core worlds going on while you have a final showdown w/Darth Sion,and the other two sith lords(or Jedi Masters) would be cool.

I don't think Scion's going to make it that far. He's got apprentice (e.g. master and apprentice) written all over him. He's a brute, and the flashy brutish guy who likes to show off is always inferior to the thinking man/woman behind the scenes. Malak was Revan's inferior in tactics and, thusly, intelligence (cunning, machinacity [sic], whatever you want to call it) and ultimately paid the price for taking on the throne. Scion's in the scary meathead mold of Vader, Maul, and to a much lesser extent, Tyranus.

He's the muscle, not the mind.

He's the Mandalorian war Malak to Nihilis's Revan.

He's Sagat to MSG's M. Bison.

Just cause we haven't seen then doesn't mean they aren't there. Maybe they're the house elves of the SW universe lol. :thumbsup:

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

You can hope, Master Luke, but I highly doubt it.

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

I hope its a new planet. I also hope they have native species of a planet dominant on most planets instead of always having a bunch of humans everywhere. It always made me wonder why were there no non-human republic soldiers.

Becuase the Republic is racist

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I hope its a new planet. I also hope they have native species of a planet dominant on most planets instead of always having a bunch of humans everywhere. It always made me wonder why were there no non-human republic soldiers.

if you werent already aware, the republic dont exist, and a non entity cant be racist

if you werent already aware, the republic dont exist, and a non entity cant be racist

Not agreeing is disagreeing with the racist statement, but the republic can certainly be racist. The empire is known to be racist against women and aliens.

I don't think Scion's going to make it that far. He's got apprentice (e.g. master and apprentice) written all over him.

He's the Mandalorian war Malak to Nihilis's Revan.

He's Sagat to MSG's M. Bison.

You get 200,000 cool points in my book for referencing Street Fighter. :lol:

And the reference is valid, too. Scion is a thug. I am quite pumped that the apprentice will actually have more than two lines and an anticlimatic fight scene this time.

'Cuz Bandon sucked as a character. You need to develop the apprentice more than they did with him. That is one of my only complaints with the first KOTOR.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

And the reference is valid, too. Scion is a thug. I am quite pumped that the apprentice will actually have more than two lines and an anticlimatic fight scene this time.

Scion not a sithlored, hes a midsized boxy crap wagon. :lol:

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Yeah, Bandon was written to be a stepping stone, nothing more. It seems you'll be encountering Sion several times though before you finally kill him. I'm wondering exactly how many sith lords there are (one article I read hinted there might be more than 3. I would think there at least need to be 4 to make 2 master/apprentice teams) and if you have to kill them all.

If that's the case, you might end up getting rid of sion relatively early in the game. Also, I'm not sure how the sith lord thing works. I heard each one was the head of a class (sith maruader, sith lord, etc), but I don't know if that's confirmed or what. Anyone know the answer to these questions?

They are likely the heads of their prestige classes, but that involves Sion being an assasin, but from what we have heard he is a marauder...

So then that means there are only 3? That makes no sense. Who's the master and apprentice of whom?

Wouldn't there need to be at least 4 for that to work? And if they are all seperate "sith lords" then wouldn't each of them need an apprentice? If that's correct, there would be 6 major Sith to beat in the game :lol: *goes off to polish lightsaber*

Are you serious about the kotor 3 thing? If they're seperate Sith Lords they *must* each have apprentices. Uh-oh...

That would be a lot of fun if we get that much action, that could mean one sith lord guy per planet :D yipee!

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

Indeed. Wow! No wonder in that one article they were evaisive about the number of major sith in the game. It's interesting that you meet sion before his apprentice (as far as we know) though. Hmmm... *adds extra crystals now now shiny lightsaber*

Indeed. Wow! No wonder in that one article they were evaisive about the number of major sith in the game. It's interesting that you meet sion before his apprentice (as far as we know) though. Hmmm... *adds extra crystals now now shiny lightsaber*

A scion, in royal terms, would be the next in line to be king. Once he takes the crown, he ceases being a scion.

I'm still betting a pair of toenail clippers that Scion is the apprentice.