What's the last of the planets going to be?

Which planet will we end up at?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Which planet will we end up at?

• Yavin 4
    • Coruscant
    • Kashyyyk (again)
    • Corellia
    • Alderaan
    • Byss
    • Kubaz
    • Ithor
    • Sullust
    • Other (explain)

There have already been 5 planets announced and 1 tentatively mentioned. What's the last one going to be? What would be the best? I think it'll probably be an Outer Rim world, personally, but there's no way to know for sure.

Personally I think Yavin 4 would be great, investigate the Massassi, the Tomb of Exar Kun, etc.

Planets:

Announced:

Peragus II

Telos

Onderon/Dxun

Dantooine

Korriban

Tentative:

Nar Shaddaa

Last Planet: ???

"You shall not pass!"

Yavin 4 would rock!  But hey on a side note has there ever been a video game from LA where you have to fight against Kun?

I think it would be cool to go up against Kun, but wouldn't one of the comics or something else say that, but I would like to go Yavin 4 it would be great to do if you were a DS character, and for light I could imagine a huge jedi brawl!

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

There's a possibility there's an ice world in there (the one the Qel-droma guy was hiding out on). Probably not, but hey you never know, and I wanted to vote for something different than the usual suspects.

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

There's a possibility there's an ice world in there (the one the Que-droma guy was hiding out on). Probably not, but hey you never know, and I wanted to vote for something different than the usual suspects.

yea Rhen Var would be a cool place to go, and there was one snowy area so that actually could be the last level!

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

There have already been 5 planets announced and 1 tentatively mentioned. What's the last one going to be? What would be the best? I think it'll probably be an Outer Rim world, personally, but there's no way to know for sure.

Personally I think Yavin 4 would be great, investigate the Massassi, the Tomb of Exar Kun, etc.

Planets:

Announced:

Peragus II

Telos

Onderon/Dxun

Dantooine

Korriban

Tentative:

Nar Shaddaa

Last Planet: ???

alderaan all the way babys!

Okay, lets be fair here.  Britain founded, or had a hand in the founding, of both America and Canada.  We have a history more than triple the length of both yours' combined.  We also invented rugby and hockey.  And we don't dress up in shoulder pads, body armour and helmets to play rugby either (looks at the Americans).  But all this is nothing compared to the following:

We do not have George Bush for a President.

All that said I quite like the Americans and Canadians as people at the very least (having lived in both).  Its just the American politicians that get up my nose, and all those nationalists who want the world to bow to America.  The Canadians have the right idea about most things and are downright kool.

Make love, not war :thumbsup:

There's a possibility there's an ice world in there (the one the Que-droma guy was hiding out on). Probably not, but hey you never know, and I wanted to vote for something different than the usual suspects.

yea Rhen Var would be a cool place to go, and there was one snowy area so that actually could be the last level!

Yes, but some people are saying that that's just a part of telos. It's said that it'll have multiple climates. I also tend to think that the ss you're refering to is a cutscene that is a flash back because it looks like your PC is alone.

That could explain the pic, and it could also mean that the snow place is not a planet, merely a past memory of a mission or something. There is still a possibilitity that it is the final planet though.

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Okay, lets be fair here.  Britain founded, or had a hand in the founding, of both America and Canada.  We have a history more than triple the length of both yours' combined.  We also invented rugby and hockey.  And we don't dress up in shoulder pads, body armour and helmets to play rugby either (looks at the Americans).  But all this is nothing compared to the following:

We do not have George Bush for a President.

All that said I quite like the Americans and Canadians as people at the very least (having lived in both).  Its just the American politicians that get up my nose, and all those nationalists who want the world to bow to America.  The Canadians have the right idea about most things and are downright kool.

Make love, not war :thumbsup:

Yes, but some people are saying that that's just a part of telos. It's said that it'll have multiple climates. I also tend to think that the ss you're refering to is a cutscene that is a flash back because it looks like your PC is alone.

That could explain the pic, and it could also mean that the snow place is not a planet, merely a past memory of a mission or something. There is still a possibilitity that it is the final planet though.

Yea but I mean c'mon we can hope, but yea I'm thinkin that it'll prbably be the a flashback, I would be really surprised if it was the last planet but I would like to go the places that Ulic Qel-Droma went to b4 his death!

I would too. And it would make sense since those chronicles on the website talk a lot about Ulic and about things that happened during his lifetime.

There's obviously some connection, even if it's distant. One never knows for sure... Keep hope alve brotha!

Well, there's really nothing to see or do in Rhen Var since it's a deserted world. So I'm guessing either Yavin IV or Coruscant. But I don't think there's much to do in Coruscant either, so...

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Amen to that :D , I would like something special that would tie the game in with the comix or some other story in the EU in Star wars cuz well that would be kickass! :thumbsup:

That is only if we get Nar. We could all be wrong about that being in the game. The devs might be trying to dupe us.

In that case, Cour would be a viable choice, but I don't see how any game could do proper justice to such a large, population dense planet.

Alderaan, because we obviously can't see it in any of the games taking place after ROTJ. I've always been very curious about it and maybe for those dim-witted EU lovers there would be a chance of meeting Ulic Qel-Droma's mother(don't really know what happen to her) or other relative

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Alderaan, because we obviously can't see it in any of the games taking place after ROTJ. I've always been very curious about it and maybe for those dim-witted EU lovers there would be a chance of meeting Ulic Qel-Droma's mother(don't really know what happen to her) or other relative

Who you callin' dimwitted :thumbsup:

I say Coruscant. I remember months ago a bunch of people thought we would to go Coruscant because there was a piece written about "the halls of the Jedi Temple empty" and "the Hall of a Thousand Fountains silent after hundreds of Jedi fell in battle or joined the Sith" with a drawing/concept art of a Jedi in the Hall of a Thousand Fountains with the fountains quiet.

And I think it would be cool to go to Coruscant.

"Working for Davik was like driving a spike in the side of your head. Sure, you got something new up there, but in the end, you've lost something as well." - Canderous

"But I though Jedi weren't allowed to love." - Handmaiden

"But some do it anyway. We call it pulling a Bindo." - The Exile

I think it will either end up in Coruscant or Yavin 4.A massive sith assault on the core worlds going on while you have a final showdown w/Darth Sion,and the other two sith lords(or Jedi Masters) would be cool.

Or you the pc going to Yavin 4 in search of Exar Kun's temple or something would also be cool.

I think it will either end up in Coruscant or Yavin 4.A massive sith assault on the core worlds going on while you have a final showdown w/Darth Sion,and the other two sith lords(or Jedi Masters) would be cool.

Or you the pc going to Yavin 4 in search of Exar Kun's temple or something would also be cool.

Heh I know someone named Derro!

but yea I think that any planets that they give us will be great and if they can really tie in some side plot stuff I would be really happy!