Character Setups

consular/ master haven't decided ls or ds

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Prolly Guardian/Weapon Master (f-jump was my fav feat in the first game).

Although Sentinel/Weapon Master might make a good combo too...

Sentinel was kinda gimpy the first time around, but with skills being more important now, and the ability to cross jedi classes, Sentinels might finally get a chance to shine. I'm thinking good skills, and immunities + uber melee power = headache for the baddies :D .

My first play through I'll be a consular/something.

Depends on how I play the game. And you never know whatcha do till it comes and hits you on the head. Like a nasty brick.

Fnord.

The first time Ls consular/master. Second time consular/master(to trully enjoy the game with almost everysidequest)Fird time consular/sith lord and then i will try everything else. Did you know that you didn't have to kill the assasin droid in the valley?Only after 13 time in the game did i find it

There is hope beyond hope

first time guardian/jedi master.

on the subject of character setup does anyone who avec d20 is familiar know how cross jedi cross classng works with regards to the prestige levels. i mean is it effective to mix guardian with jedi master and so on

Well, if they have implemented different player profiles like Akari said they wanted to, I'll play 2 chars side-by-side - an LS Consular with points in Awarness and Persuasion, and a DS Sentinel with Repair, Awarness, Stealth and possibly something else. Would have to see more about the prestige classes to make my choices there.

if Consulars are as hardcore as KOTOR1 I'll go Consular, but I don't know enough about the prestige classes to choose one yet. Light side first, dark side second.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I am to say at least dissappointed in gaurdian class, so far the best ive seen is sentinel however i am trying counsulor now to see if it is better than sentinel.

But aside from the large hp and extra 2 feats i really think gaurdian get very little that is actually usefull.

Force jump works like 1/3 of the time and even then only affect first attack, which is usually of little use since i for one use flurry and the dmg add would be to little to actually be worth some.

Hope they consider changing gaurdians power to something more usefull.

But my guess is after trying counsulor they would be my favorites.

My initial instinct was Guardian but after reading about the increased importance of skills I'm now thinking Sentinel (although I've never much cared for yellow lightsabers).

Prestige Class? I'm leaning towards Weaponmaster (Sentinel/Weaponmaster in 'Sith Lords' seems like the equivalent of my favoured Scout/Guadian build in KotOR) but I'd like to actually read the manual first...

Did you know that you didn't have to kill the assasin droid in the valley?Only after 13 time in the game did i find it

I did although (while it didn't quite take me thirteen attempts) I didn't realise that first time through either. The little logic puzzle involved in that quest was one of the best in the game I think.

Did you know that you didn't have to kill the assasin droid in the valley?Only after 13 time in the game did i find it

I did although (while it didn't quite take me thirteen attempts) I didn't realise that first time through either. The little logic puzzle involved in that quest was one of the best in the game I think.

Who cares if you do or not have to kill it, its to easy to throw a Anti droid bolt down the hall and make short work of it.....!!!