Chronical #4 up on the main site

Hoth :ph34r:

EDIT: When does kotor and kotor2 take place in the chronicles? i mean it says 4000 year before ep1, but that probably just mean about 4000 years ago. So if you put it in context with the chronicles, when are the both games taking place?

I also think the icey area is one of many environments on Telos.

It is interesting that they reiterate that the spirit of Freedon Nadd was utterly destroyed, which suggests that they won't try to find a way to reserect him in TSL. Also the mention at the end of Naga Sadows battleship may be important given the concept art we have seen tha appears to be a huge deralict ship.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Someone told me that no one lives on Hoth at the current time besides animals :ph34r:

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Gamespy article

http://pc.gamespy.com/pc/star-wars-knights...c/567669p1.html

What planet is it?

star-wars-knights-of-the-old-republic-20041119020101989.jpg

star-wars-knights-of-the-old-republic-20041119020056083.jpg

It might be a planet, but it might be an ice section on Telos. Wither is possible.

That might me but perhaps there's a planet that we haven't heard about (possibly Hoth?) although I doubt it and if my therory isn't right (which it probably isn't) your's is the most possible

LOL, right now if you click on the "screenshots' section on the chorinicles page on IGN it takes you to screenshots of K1.

Let me tell ya, I was sitting there slightly confused for some time as to how Mission and Bastila made it into your party ;)

I don't know, but I t hink that it may be Hoth because there are about 5 planets listed on the K2 website, so this could be one of the 7. But I would figure that if it was Hoth, they'd implement the snow a bit better, it seems as if its just leveled white ground, with snow falling. I'd a figured that it may look a bit like the sand dunes on Tatooine.

There's 5 or 6 depending on how you look at,Dxun and Onderon are listed together. I thought they were considered different and each counted as one,but maybe they don't.

As for the 6th/7th,Nar Shadda has been mentioned though I don't think it was confirmed.

Possible maybe that if this place is another planet it's set up like the Unknown world and you visit it at the end of the game.

Notice the one screen that looks like it was taken from a cut scene,the PC is walking away from the screen alone,where's the group?

All seven "planets" have been confirmed.

Peragus

Onderon

Duxn

Dantooine

Telos

Nar Shaddaa

Korriban

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

I never realized how bad an idea it was to allow this stuff to be written until I read this, I mean you hear the name Freedon Nadd and your face grimaces and you try to ignore it. Its like I'm Luke Skywalker and the Jedi order is in a very fragile state, I know I'll set up the academy where there is a huge darkside essence, what could go wrong? Maybe he already heard how ridiculious the story was and decided if anyone was tempted to the darkside by these lamers then they're an idiot and deserve it anyway.

One day the star wars fans should get together and put these "novelist's" (as losely used as possible) head on a pike and run through the streets.

Hopefully when I play the game, when one of the characters starts spewing forth this crap it won't have any essential parts to a quest and I can just ignore it.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Assuming Peragus is not a planet, I wouldn't be surprised if Hoth Jr. was Rhen Var.

Rhen Var being a planet connected to Ulic Qel Droma.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

All seven "planets" have been confirmed.

Peragus

Onderon

Duxn

Dantooine

Telos

Nar Shaddaa

Korriban

Well, obviously something is wrong here it would seem, as know of these planets seem to be ice ones.

I do agree every place on the list is in the game.

And I'm with the camp that thinks the last planet you go to in the game is the ice one.

Assuming Peragus is not a planet, I wouldn't be surprised if Hoth Jr. was Rhen Var.

Rhen Var being a planet connected to Ulic Qel Droma.

I'd bet your right:

Linky

Rhen Var is a fictitious planet from the Expanded Star Wars universe. It has an icy surface similar to that of Hoth, being covered with snow and ice. Ancient Jedi monuments are buried beneath the surface of Rhen Var. Rhen Var was once a fertile paradise filled with vegetation and wild life. Millions of years ago, an atmospheric cataclysm turned it into an icy hibernal surface. During the Clone Wars, the Confederacy of Independent Systems, or the Separatist army, seized Rhen Var with an army so big that the Republic base had to evacuate the planet. Obi-Wan Kenobi informed the Jedi Council about the seizure of the planet. After the Liberation of Kashyyyk Moon, the Galactic Republic retook Rhen Var. After the The Great Sith War (4,000 BBY), Ulic Qel Droma sought refuge on Rhen Var, and he is buried there.

"Ulic Qel Droma sought refuge on Rhen Var, and he is buried there."

*puts on geek hat*

Ulic was never buried.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

It's quite clear that Peragus is considered a planet, see for instance the IGN playthrough of the "first planet" meaning Peragus.

Duxn and Onderon have always been refered to as seperate worlds in anything that has come from the developers.

However it is stted in the discription of Telos that "there are many different environments".