Designer Rambling: Wookiees

Bao and T3 can work like a portable workbench when your "in the field" so to speak. So instead of running back to the Hawk if you want to mess with some item you've found you can use Bao and T3,the way that info was phrased I'm going to guess they have certain things they can and can't do so in order to have a "full working bench" you need both of them. Here's the quote.

We have workbenches in the game; between Bao-Dur and T3, both of them combine to make a full portable workbench you can access at any time.

Oh, I see. And I guess you can still only take 2 party mems out with you huh (not counting who you send on side missions)?

I guess they're forcing us to use T3 more. I only brought him if I thought I'd need computer skills, or I'd just bring Jolee (who was pretty good at computer slicing as well).

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Well after P.Station I don't think force is the right word. You can switch party members in out as need be in most places,least you could in Knights so I see no reason to assume you can't here. So if even if you don't use them in a battle you'll pry be able to put T3 and/or Bao into your party,work on what you want to work on,then put back whoever you want to fight with.

And yes it is a total of 3,the PC and two others.

Well force wasn't the right word, you're correct. I meant they're trying to make him more appealing this time around. I wonder what the wookiee can do, besides the rage thing. Hmmm...

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Yes that they are trying to do,which is good because some people loved to use the character in battles before,now he has use that everyone can use even those that don't.

As for the Wookiee,hope the Wookiee is solider class. Would be fun to create a hand to hand fighting Wookiee with their str,and the solider class would put more points in Dex then Int,most likely anyway.

That would be cool. I hope whatever he is, he's worth using this time around, not just in terms of raw fighting ability, but also character-wise.

If the wookiee can play good defense, rebound, and block shots I'll be happy :thumbsup:

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

That would be cool. I hope whatever he is, he's worth using this time around, not just in terms of raw fighting ability, but also character-wise.

Agreed,the character needs to have a strong story and personality if he/she is going to have a chance and getting people to like him/her. Maybe even more then some of the other party members simply because everyone thought Zal was so weak.

If the wookiee can play good defense, rebound, and block shots I'll be happy.

:-

:-:thumbsup:

Cute.

If the wookiee can play good defense, rebound, and block shots I'll be happy :)

Sounds like you need shaq, not a wookie, lol.

<--- Didn't need that visual. Ewww..

Wookies were pretty good for battle. Lots of strength and constitution. Their only weakness was dex. But just use that every level up and give him the best dex. implant. If the battles are harder in TSL. I just might use him. But there I go again. I'm a sucker for hard video games.

More blasphemy, lol. I was joking about the wookiee. I know he won't be on P. Station, hehe.

Now THERE'S another character I didn't like: T3. I really hope he'll be more interactive in K2 and the new wookiee with have more of a personality. That would rock.

I don't know if he'll be more interactive, but he'll be more usefull in K2 than he was in K1.

Btw, thanks Chris :thumbsup:

Wookies were pretty good for battle. Lots of strength and constitution. Their only weakness was dex.

Which is why I'm hoping this character is a Soldier. Could apply the points that were in Zal's int to his Dex,least some of them.

Still would be at somewhat lacking because of no armor but that's fine as long as he/she isn't as easy to hit as Zal.

More blasphemy, lol. I was joking about the wookiee. I know he won't be on P. Station, hehe.

Now THERE'S another character I didn't like: T3. I really hope he'll be more interactive in K2 and the new wookiee with have more of a personality. That would rock.

I don't know if he'll be more interactive, but he'll be more usefull in K2 than he was in K1.

Btw, thanks Chris o:)

One can only hope so. And yes, many, many thanks Chris. Any info is always appreciated.

If the wookiee can play good defense, rebound, and block shots I'll be happy :devil:

Sounds like you need shaq, not a wookie, lol.

Shaq can't block shots, girth doesn't help you with that

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Um...then dennis rodman? :devil:

• 2 weeks later...

I don't like wookies. Zaalabar ruined it for me.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester