R.I.P. HK-47

now for the unending chain of thank you's

lets go suck ups

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

now for the unending chain of thank you's

lets go suck ups

Guy X: Here is that tool you wanted to borrow man

Laozi: **** of you ****ing ****

Guy X: Uh sure, return it whenever, no problem

Laozi: **** you

Don't know to laugh or cry

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

That datapad screenshot needs some context - I wouldn't jump to any conclusions based on that.

I knew HK-47 wasn't dead

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I had to look it up

1.A contemptuous or profane act, utterance, or writing concerning God or a sacred entity.

2.The act of claiming for oneself the attributes and rights of God.

3.An irreverent or impious act, attitude, or utterance in regard to something considered inviolable or sacrosanct.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf