Designer Rambling 2: The Lightsaber

why does hades_one and drakron always complain about SOMETHING......no really has either of them ever posted in a topic WITHOUT complaining about how THEY want kotor 2 . if they are constantly complaining then why stay in these forums at all? why even consider buying the game? 

sorry i realise this is a form of spam but they are both just irritating and selfish.

thankyou for reading

Its important that people are not accepting of limitations, I would say that most of there arguements are because of this. Now with that said there is a line, where you're not accepting, and then there's regurgitating the same arguements all the time. I guess its up to the individual to decide when they have crossed the line, usually the more intelligent someone is the faster they can come to these conclusions.

On the other hand they have suitable ooposition everytime they make a point and some of it has to be the "thrill of combat"

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

No they won't because they will be rarer

All that might mean is that the people who wield them will be rarer as well. Hopefully no more 'Sith and Jedi as expendable cannon fodder' stuff this around.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Technically, I understand the point of not having lightsaber at the start but personally I play Star Wars games for some jedi action and no lightsabers makes me sad.

As long as it is only the first planet that doesn't have lightsabers I will be ok....except whats to keep you from using Kreia's lightsaber?

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

I'm pretty sure only three are for crystals though, could be wrong

That would be correct.

The other three are lens, power cell, and ..... I always forget the third.

"Working for Davik was like driving a spike in the side of your head. Sure, you got something new up there, but in the end, you've lost something as well." - Canderous

"But I though Jedi weren't allowed to love." - Handmaiden

"But some do it anyway. We call it pulling a Bindo." - The Exile

• 3 weeks later...

Although i do like the fact that the lightsaber (including other things) have more complex parts to them, rather than scope, hair trigger, blah blah blah.

The more complex parts make it more like you're an individual.

But i don't like how you making a lightsaber such a quest.

The lightsaber quest should be like the first game: you get your lightsaber, you put a crystal in it, you go back and he congratulates you, not travel all over the galaxy for a part that is probably sold wherever droid parts are.

But hey, at least you get a lightsaber.

• 1 month later...