Designer Rambling: Security Skill

No, don't argue. I think all of you are correct on this issue.

In a geographical point of view only Sweden and Norway are Scandinavia.

But indeed in a linguistic or cultural point of view Denmark is included.

Edit: And in a political context there are even more nordic countries included.

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

I'm learning so much, this is pretty awesome

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

No, don't argue. I think all of you are correct on this issue.

In a geographical point of view only Sweden and Norway are Scandinavia.

But indeed in a linguistic or cultural point of view Denmark is included.

because we are connected to Europe through Jutland .. I don't know, I would say from a geographical point of view we belong in the equation just as well! since Sj

Fortune favors the bald.

Anyway, what is the point of the security skill once you have a force using lightsaber weilding jedi in the group?  :lol:

the game mechanics doesn't allow you to slice open broken/melted doors .. even though there is no need from a logical point of view .. But you are a fan of diverse gameplay! I thought you would be happy to see the need for Jedis diminished?

Fortune favors the bald.

Anyway, what is the point of the security skill once you have a force using lightsaber weilding jedi in the group?  :)

Because, my jedi hating friend, in this game there will be certain game content that you will only be able to access via the use of the security skill. :lol:

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Sounds damn artificial way of doing it.

I would be happy if I don't have to play a freaking Jedi, but artificially castrating them is not the way to go.

There is no pleasing some people is there? :shrugs:

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

By not putting uber munchkin classes ina CRPG in the first place?  That would be a major improvement.

You're like the 6 year old kid who didn't get what he wanted for Christmas. Except the 6 year old kid gets over it and stops complaining after a couple of days. You've been at it for half a year. Grow up!

(Since this is unlikely to happen, PLEASE add an ignore function to the forum, Obsidian.)

Back to the security skill....

You know, I never used the tunnelers in my K1 games.  Never figured how to use them so I just ignored them and sold them off whenever I could. 

How do you use security tunnelers in KOTOR? I never did figure out how to use them. I'm playing through again, so could someone please tell me how?

"Working for Davik was like driving a spike in the side of your head. Sure, you got something new up there, but in the end, you've lost something as well." - Canderous

"But I though Jedi weren't allowed to love." - Handmaiden

"But some do it anyway. We call it pulling a Bindo." - The Exile

I'm pretty sure they just left out the use of tunnelers for the pc version, think I read that somewhere.

No, I had them in my inventory and Mission would make them for me. I just couldn't use them.

"Working for Davik was like driving a spike in the side of your head. Sure, you got something new up there, but in the end, you've lost something as well." - Canderous

"But I though Jedi weren't allowed to love." - Handmaiden

"But some do it anyway. We call it pulling a Bindo." - The Exile

By not putting uber munchkin classes ina CRPG in the first place?  That would be a major improvement.

You're like the 6 year old kid who didn't get what he wanted for Christmas. Except the 6 year old kid gets over it and stops complaining after a couple of days. You've been at it for half a year. Grow up!

(Since this is unlikely to happen, PLEASE add an ignore function to the forum, Obsidian.)

They do have an ignore function. Are you telling me you don't know how to use it. R00fles! (w00t)

They do have an ignore function. Are you telling me you don't know how to use it. R00fles! (w00t)

Whoa! Whiny and obnoxious, all in the same package, how efficient of you. But thanks anyway! Someone told me how to do it, so i'll do that now woohoo!

this game is not a non jedi game buddy get over it move on and bug some other game devs actually go pollute lucasarts forums instead cause they are the ones that said to obsidian that the main guy had to be a jedi and also I dont't go on those forums so it will be a happier day for me if you go there, whinge to the party responsible ps are you someone's little sister, or just striking back cause your sister whinges so much you feel you have to whinge in turn to others.

I don't understand Hades_One, are you saying you're not completely happy with the game?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.