Designer Rambling: Security Skill

hey dude i wouldnt be so bothered! other nations coughamericacough rip off our (british) history all the time, u just have to ignore it, its not a personal slight upon ur nation!

We didn't steal your culture, we took it, after we kicked your asses twice

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

i'm not so bothered about foreigners using the word Greek, after all its all they know.

I'm bothered that Greeks choose to continue using it, whereas in the official aggreements and so on (hey in my password it says that i'm of hellinic nationality not greek).

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Do they sell good gyros where you're at?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Good lentil soup?

Gyros plus tzatziki = great! We have a greek here that owns a restaurant, he has lots of different food inkluding some greek =)

I've noticed one thing about greeks, you are very patriotic and proud. Swedes can be proud, but we're not very patriotic...

Ya its just like the macarena

I can't say I consider myself too patriotic.

Being away from my country for 4 years now has played a role. I can see more clearly our faults and our strengths.

Obviously our cusine is one of our strong points. :p

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Gyros plus tzatziki = great! We have a greek here that owns a restaurant, he has lots of different food inkluding some greek =)

I've noticed one thing about greeks, you are very patriotic and proud. Swedes can be proud, but we're not very patriotic...

I can guarantee you that Swedish people living outside of Sweden are very patriotic about their roots and culture .. that's how it always is! :p

edit: Not only for your country of course .. this applies to everyone!

Fortune favors the bald.

I can guarantee you that Swedish people living outside of Sweden are very patriotic about their roots and culture .. that's how it always is! ;)

edit: Not only for your country of course .. this applies to everyone!

I know what you mean, same in Holland (though we don't like our food that much... :p )

@DSLuke

You should resign to the fact that in English many foreign countries/languages are named very differently than they are in the local language. This mostly are the names they can't pronounce or have problems with.

Nederlandse - Dutch

Deutsch - German

Fran

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

@DSLuke

You should resign to the fact that in English many foreign countries are named very differently than they are in the local language. This mostly are the names they can't pronounce or have problems with.

Neederlandse - Dutch

Deutsch - German

Fran

Well I think the word Germany is absolutly correct for someone who doesn't live here. Because it comes from "Germania" (latin). The first time the word Deutsch appeared was in the 400th century and English was already developed why should they change it?

edit: It should be 4th century :)

You shouldn't be so upset that we say greece. It's just the way it has always been and will be probably. You say hellas we say greece (or grekland in sweden =).

It's the same with sweden, the real name is Sverige (pronounced Sverje), but i don't care that everyone else says sweden. :)

when was the 400th century?