Does anyone else think

Kazic

that perhaps one of your party members is Revan. I know the various difficulties of bringing him/her back physically, but you never know. What do the rest of you think?

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

that perhaps one of your party members is Revan. I know the various difficulties of bringing him/her back physically, but you never know. What do the rest of you think?

If they do make Revan in your party, he should never be reveled for his own safety or something. But I would prefer a cameo appereances!

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

Yeah, I would prefer it didn't happen, but I was looking at some screenshots and it just occured to me. In this case, with all the turmoil in the galaxy, it could be very dramatic to have a scene you know like in Episode One where the Queen reveals herself.

Your party is in deep sh** as usual, it appears there's no escape, and then suddenly one of the characters you thought was force blind electrocutes/freezes the enemy, and explain everything when you escape.

Probably not feasable, like I said, but it would be sorta cool, It would definitely have shock value.

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

no!

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

YES! Well that kinda makes me the only compared to the army of No's. If Revan is good then he can join forces with you, but if he's evil then he can backstab you. Well I reconsider, NO! no no no! Bad idea, cameo good, well maybe or maybe not. I don't know, I just want a good story and the Devs are set to give it to us, good and hard. :-:geek::thumbsup:

.... Probably not feasable, like I said, but it would be sorta cool, It would definitely have shock value.

... Shock value of being so god damn retarded we cannot belive someone with half a brain cell allowed to be it on the game.

Indeed :D I would hate if it turned out to be exactly what happens, but it is an interesting idea. I'm really trying to figure out how they're going to incorperate he/she in, so it was just a thought.

I think that he/she will appear. You find him in a hospital after his/her face was bitten off by a rancor and vocal cords crushed. That would solve most of the foreseeable problems

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I think that he/she will appear. You find him in a hospital after his/her face was bitten off by a rancor and vocal cords crushed. That would solve most of the foreseeable problems

LOL that would be amusing....but why hav the vocal cords crushed when one cannot speak without a face whilst maintaining their dignity at the same time???

and for all you dumbf***s who think revan will be in your party think again you ******* godamned ************* <<<can you guess what the bad words are??? =D

No.

I think that should be a golden rule of RPGs: if you have a different character being played between the original and the sequel, never have the original game's character make anything but the most cursory appearance. If I talk with Revan or interact with Revan, and s/he is nothing like the character I imagined when I was playing, it comes across as less exciting and more irritating.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

all u ppl who want revan back are idiotic jackass's who are the reason the starwars saga is beggining to go to hell in a handbasket because of all the ripoffs and repititions out there now, Revan should make a few cameo appearances, maybe meet him and bastila somewhere near the end thats IT. otherewise it would ruin the story because when u put the main character back as a minor character it ruins the character development.

all u ppl who want revan back are idiotic jackass's who are the reason the starwars saga is beggining to go to hell in a handbasket because of all the ripoffs and repititions out there now, Revan should make a few cameo appearances, maybe meet him and bastila somewhere near the end thats IT. otherewise it would ruin the story because when u put the main character back as a minor character it ruins the character development.

If you have a different opinion: OK. Just don't start calling people "idiotic jackass's" because their opinion is different from yours.

I think you miss the whole point of a forum, where people "discuss" things with "arguments" and try to maintain a certain level of "decency" and "politeness"...

"Whoops! My Revan was female!"

Be nice. There's plenty of people in the world who may call you an "idiotic jackass" for using "u" and "ppl". Realize that not all people see the world as you see it. No offence intended. :p

Fnord.