New article

Is it just me or does Atton sound like Tate Donovan to anyone else?

Not sure, but my first impression was that his voice sounded a bit off to me. Kreias was great.

EDIT: and IGN is showing a February 8, 2005 release date for the PC now.

at least it's early february... :thumbsup:

btw, atton looks kind of cool. in the earlier screenshots he was, as arnold would put it, a girly man... now, he's a bit of a sleaze bag. :ermm:

but what's the deal with kreia running towards sion? is this bastilla vs. malak all over again?

:geek:  :-  Won't lemme watch the videos on windows media playe.... and I have quicktime but im not an IGN insider.  :thumbsup:  :ph34r:

Heya Hutt. Watching them in WMV format is kinda a pain. What you want to do is click the link, then when the media player popup comes up look at the bottom. It should say, "left click to download" click that line then another pop up comes up. Now that will have a link which says RIGHT click, do that and choose "save as". Now download the file and enjoy.

Hope this helps.

Gotag

Excellent find.

After watching those new vids, i can say that Kreia's voice certainly suits the character.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

What videos? man gotta find them... just in case, can someone post a link to them?

I don't really know why, but Atton kinda looks like Jessica Alba.  I think it's the chin and overall facial structure...

HAHA :p

http://media.xbox.ign.com/media/679/679264/vids_1.html

Look for those dated 11/18/04.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

*squints at the Character Generation screen*

11 Vitality, +3 Fortitude, +3 Reflex, +2 Will.

We're starting at level 1, folks!

A level 1 jedi which often has the power of a 3rd level non-Jedi.

Say what? A level 3 soldier beats the pants off of a level 1 Jedi guardian.

Let's break it down!

A level 3 human soldier will have:

+3 Base Attack Bonus

+3 fort/+1 reflex/+1 will base saves. (That is, before ability modifiers)

30/30 hit points before Constitution modifiers.

Multiple feats.

Better equipment.

Armor, most likely.

Now, I'm merely using KotOR's d20-Lite rules set. If I busted out the pen and paper stuff, you'd really see how a level 3 soldier would spank a level 1 guardian all over the place. :)

I don't really know why, but Atton kinda looks like Jessica Alba.  I think it's the chin and overall facial structure...

I think you might want to seek help

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.