New article

First kudos for the find and linkage!!

Very very interesting. The idea that an NPC might actually LIE to me is absolutely and utterly SWEET!!! Sounds like a lot more thinking is involved in this one which was kinda missing from the first.

Cannot wait......cannot wait.....

Gotag

PS: the delete button is your friend :ermm:

Nice find.

It confirms something about the HK droid.

Maybe it does, and maybe it doesn't.

It shows us that a hk-50 is in the game, but no shots or mention of him in your party.

He does call you master in one screen tho, and he the article does say "I have three other characters in my party". Which would seem to indicate Atton, Kreia, and HK50.

As for Atton hitting on the PC, it's all a cover. :ermm:

Who thinks the devs added Atton's comments just so people would stop thinking he's gay? Really would anyone risk pissing off the only person who could let you out of your cage? Especially if you havn't been fed for a while.

If you look at the new videos as well he sounds alright too. I guess we were all wrong after all. :">

"He does call you master in one screen tho, and he the article does say "I have three other characters in my party". Which would seem to indicate Atton, Kreia, and HK50."

What about T3?

It's been said HK-50's role is over after peragus.

ps will some mod delete some of these threads. We don't need 7 of them!

"He does call you master in one screen tho, and he the article does say "I have three other characters in my party". Which would seem to indicate Atton, Kreia, and HK50."

What about T3?

It's been said HK-50's role is over after peragus.

ps will some mod delete some of these threads. We don't need 7 of them!

His role very well could be over after Peragus, just throwing out there the new bit of info we had.

O and the third could be T3, but I suppose that depends on how far he got, as I assume you don't get him till the end or near the end of Peragus

i really like this quote:

"With the same engine and relatively the same gameplay, KOTOR II could easily have been a let down. Six hours in and one out of seven planets down and I have to say that I actually like KOTOR II better than the original. Heresy. Blasphemy. Call it what you will, but I played pretty much six straight hours, late into the night, forgoing Halo 2, because I am hooked."