What do you all KOTOR fans do for a living?

i'm a 6 year old kid who's super intelligent, English isn't my prime languish but i learned it in 12 days. i am know on a universty for super inelligent kids......bla....bla....bla....hmmmmm....no....not.....really,

just another ordinairy kid who has played kotor too many times due too much time and nothing to do. i live in the netherlands and go to the 'Vrije school Groningen' in 'Groningen'

Dus als er nog nederlanders zijn zeg het dan kunnen we effe heerlijk nederlands prate....;)

Cool! I graduated from the Vrije School Zutphen one year ago, and at the moment I'm studying Economics (marketing) in Utrecht.

Nederland de gekste!!! :):p

I'm currently working on my engineering-thesis (Bachelor's degree) in Information technology.

...and i have to do it with .NET, *sobs*

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

yeah 20-something means 20-30 years old .. but yes it does seem people are older .. I started out at Lucasart forum and people around there seems to be 12-13 .. so I much appreciate the more serious tone of this forum ..

Fortune favors the bald.

yeah 20-something means 20-30 years old .. but yes it does seem people are older .. I started out at Lucasart forum and people around there seems to be 12-13 .. so I much appreciate the more serious tone of this forum ..

Possible the younger ones don't know about Obsidian.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Possible the younger ones don't know about Obsidian.

the padawans you mean .. :thumbsup:

Fortune favors the bald.

am english teacher.

we kid. gave up our career in academia years ago.

nowadays, we is a hired gun.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

musician=unemployed

or

musician=highschool?

Musician=I just graduated from highschool and I'm taking this year off b4 I go back to school, I'm playing gigs, have a cd out, selling those, and soon I'll be going to a recording school to teach me about recording engineering...hopefully I'll get into thebackdoor of the music industry...meet ppl...then I'll be a FULL time musician :cool:

Musician=I just graduated from highschool and I'm taking this year off b4 I go back to school, I'm playing gigs, have a cd out, selling those, and soon I'll be going to a recording school to teach me about recording engineering...hopefully I'll get into thebackdoor of the music industry...meet ppl...then I'll be a FULL time musician  :cool:

If you're ever playing at AJs Hangar in Kingston, I might check you out.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)