What do you all KOTOR fans do for a living?

I study English first year .. and I'm 20.. so I try to convince myself that playing video games makes me more articulate!  :D

With all the reading in KOTOR and RPGs in general, I'd say playing them has to make you more fluent in the language! :thumbsup:

I'm a senior Journalism major at Ohio University.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

my dutch is a little rusty .. :) something like ..

Dus als er nog nederlanders zijn zeg het dan kunnen we effe heerlijk nederlands prate

therfore if there are any other Dutch then we could speak delicious dutch? or something like that .. hehe :p

Fortune favors the bald.

thats unfortant for some ladies out there who obviously are being mislead, children with no reading comprehention skills

It's no wonder I can't comprehend what you write. Your spelling makes it undecipherable. :p

Ya I should make use of the Edit function more often :">

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I study English first year .. and I'm 20.. so I try to convince myself that playing video games makes me more articulate!  :D

With all the reading in KOTOR and RPGs in general, I'd say playing them has to make you more fluent in the language! :p

I'm a senior Journalism major at Ohio University.

well I practically learned English that way, cartoons, films and VGs .. so yes it does help! :)

Fortune favors the bald.

Dus als er nog nederlanders zijn zeg het dan kunnen we effe heerlijk nederlands prate

therfore if there are any other Dutch then we could speak delicious dutch? or something like that .. hehe  :p

yeah something like that

so if there are any dutch people here say it, then we can speak lovely dutch for a while

dont know if my english is corrext :)

I guess that's why I don't donate sperm

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

therfore if there are any other Dutch then we could speak delicious dutch? or something like that .. hehe  :)

yeah something like that

so if there are any dutch people here say it, then we can speak lovely dutch for a while

ahh so close .. lived in Holland for a couple of months it's actually not so different from danish imo! it only took me a couple of weeks to comfortably understand it.. but thats awhile ago, I don't remember much of it anymore.. :p

Fortune favors the bald.

therfore if there are any other Dutch then we could speak delicious dutch? or something like that .. hehe  :)

yeah something like that

ahh so close .. lived in Holland for a couple of months it's actually not so different from danish imo! it only took me a couple of weeks to comfortably understand it.. but thats awhile ago, I don't remember much of it anymore.. :p

aah too bad just come back to the netherlands and go to Friesland (Frieslan Boppe)

its such a lovely place

where did thee live?

I'm a year out of college with Bachelor's degrees in Poly-sci and English Writing, and an associates degree in CS.

What job does 2 liberal arts degrees and 1/2 a real one get you?

Bartender.

you learn something every day...

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

I play for the New York Rangers in the NHL, but since we're locked out I've got a lot of free time that I spend on here.  :p"

That's sad, I mean the part about playing for the rangers

I play for the New York Rangers in the NHL, but since we're locked out I've got a lot of free time that I spend on here.  :p"

That's sad, I mean the part about playing for the rangers

Hey, I'd play for anyone to make millions of $ and marry a hot trophy wife that I'd normally have no shot at. :D

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

where did thee live?

Ah I can't remember .. B something! :) there was a large candy-factory in the area and close to Rotterdam.. + marihuana wasn't legal back then, which was too bad! hehe

I gotta go try that sometime, legally that is! :p

Fortune favors the bald.

where did thee live?

Ah I can't remember .. B something! :) there was a large candy-factory in the area and close to Rotterdam.. + marihuana wasn't legal back then, which was too bad! hehe

I gotta go try that sometime, legally that is!  :lol:

oh yes heck it's legal arround 20% on my school smokes weed and you can buy it evrywhere :thumbsup::luck::luck::luck::luck:

brielle

boskoop

bodegraven

bleskensgraaf

berkenwoude

bergambacht

other places

delft

den haag

gouda

dordrecht

leiden

zoetermeer

utrecht

amsterdam

any of these??

Hey, I'd play for anyone to make millions of $ and marry a hot trophy wife that I'd normally have no shot at.  :D

Man I always thought that you're some freakin' scientist in his 50s who is designing thermonuclear engines and spends here his breaks :thumbsup: you have so damned analytical mind that hell, I've never thought about NHL!

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

where did thee live?

I gotta go try that sometime, legally that is!  :p

brielle

boskoop

bodegraven

bleskensgraaf

berkenwoude

bergambacht

any of these??

I can't remember could be Brielle! :ermm: but it was a rather big town (at least to danish standards) which probably mean it was very small! :) considering our second biggest city has only 250.000 citizens!

Fortune favors the bald.

Freshman Bio student at UMBC, Maryland. 19 and wanting to be a doctor. Too bad about the lockout, such a nice sport, a shame of what happened. Good luck GhostofAnakin, though I'm just wondering, how old are you? There are plenty of players playing for other international clubs though.

Good luck GhostofAnakin, though I'm just wondering, how old are you? There are plenty of players playing for other international clubs though.

I was actually just kidding....

If I was an NHL player, I wouldn't have this POS computer that I have and would be spending my time spending my millions instead of posting on a message board too much. :D

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)