Did Ajunta hold a secret

There have been numerous threads speculating that the 'secret' Ajunta Pall talked of in KOTOR is the new threat in TSL. This would explian why Revan went to Korriban, either to use it or destroy it as light or darkside.

Replaying KOTOR I have found new evidence to support this theory. In Ajunta's tomb you have to fight your way past those 4 droids that activate when you blow up the rock thing blocking your way.

Notice that those droids are the same make as those that the starforge produces. Since it is unlikely the droids made their way there by accident it is likely that Revan put the droids there to prevent anyone else from talking to Ajunta and learning the secret.

We know that Revan reprogramed the computer on Khayysk so that only s/he could access it again. So it seems likely that although s/he didn't have time to look for thios 'secret' (being busy taking over the galaxy and all), s/he placed some starforge droids there to make sure noone else found it out.

Now you may think 'if Revan didn't want anyone going in there why didn't s/he just order it sealed off like he did Naga Sadows tomb'. Well if you seal off one tomb everyone would assume that THAT one held the most powerfull items, they wouldn't care about a tomb that was 'open to the public'.

And note the droids were only programed to activate when someone was in danger of getting into the inner part of the tomb. This shows Revan didn't want to kill all his sith students who looked into the tomb.

So any thoughts? Of course what could of happened is that the devs were too lazy to design a new 'ancient' droid and just used the starforge ones and hoped no gamer would care. :devil:

There have been numerous threads speculating that the 'secret' Ajunta Pall talked of in KOTOR is the new threat in TSL. This would explian why Revan went to Korriban, either to use it or destroy it as light or darkside.

Replaying KOTOR I have found new evidence to support this theory. In Ajunta's tomb you have to fight your way past those 4 droids that activate when you blow up the rock thing blocking your way.

Notice that those droids are the same make as those that the starforge produces.  Since it is unlikely the droids made their way there by accident it is likely that Revan put the droids there to prevent anyone else from talking to Ajunta and learning the secret.

We know that Revan reprogramed the computer on Khayysk so that only s/he could access it again. So it seems likely that although s/he didn't have time to look for thios 'secret' (being busy taking over the galaxy and all), s/he placed some starforge droids there to make sure noone else found it out.

Now you may think 'if Revan didn't want anyone going in there why didn't s/he just order it sealed off like he did Naga Sadows tomb'. Well if you seal off one tomb everyone would assume that THAT one held the most powerfull items, they wouldn't care about a tomb that was 'open to the public'.

And note the droids were only programed to activate when someone was in danger of getting into the inner part of the tomb. This shows Revan didn't want to kill all his sith students who looked into the tomb.

So any thoughts?  Of course what could of happened is that the devs were too lazy to design a new 'ancient' droid and just used the starforge ones and hoped no gamer would care. :p

Not a bad theory. But then again maybe Ajunta Pall's spirit was just going looney. :)

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I remember something about the SF only being able to copy a already existing design? or is this way off?

in that case maybe the SF droids are of an old Sith design or something? naa wouldn't explain why they call the Sith ships "Alien" hmmmm

Fortune favors the bald.

Yeah, it is a very good theory. And now i will think much about it and hopefully forget all about it... because it is too plausible (yeah i like big words) and will ruin it for me.

*Bangs head hard against wall*

There, all is forgotten... so what do you think about that pc in kotor, could it be Revan?

I remember something about the SF only being able to copy a already existing design? or is this way off?

in that case maybe the SF droids are of an old Sith design or something? naa wouldn't explain why they call the Sith ships "Alien" hmmmm

Good point

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

WARNING MAJOR SPOILERS BELOW!!!!!

a second star forge in kotor 2 and the pc has set out to find and destroy it or to defeat the big bad sith lord and become the new dark lord of the sith with kreia by his side whilst he uses his massive fleet to crush the republic

Notice that those droids are the same make as those that the starforge produces.  Since it is unlikely the droids made their way there by accident it is likely that Revan put the droids there to prevent anyone else from talking to Ajunta and learning the secret.

So any thoughts?  Of course what could of happened is that the devs were too lazy to design a new 'ancient' droid and just used the starforge ones and hoped no gamer would care. :(

Sounds quite possible, and now wish I never heard this...frusty.gif

the ajunta theory makes sense, becuz no matter what i couldt persuade him to tell me what their secret was, and maybe the image of what looks like Revan was really ajunta without the gay Cirque de soleil tights on, it could be a story of him tellin how he discovered the sith power, or Revan discovering it and thats why ajunta wouldnt tell ur character again for fear it would send him back to the dark side