More Affect/Dominate Mind in KotOR 2?

Would you like more affect/dominate mind options in KotOR 2?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like more affect/dominate mind options in KotOR 2?

• Yes
    • No

I'd love have more affect mind and dominate mind options, since those were very fun to explore and play with on the few NPC's that you had the option to dominate/affect mind on.

And it was sometimes nearly not worth putting an extra skill on affect mind/dominate mind because there wasn't that many places where you could take advantage of dominate/affect mind. Though it was funny when you could.

What do you think? Should they improve affect/dominate mind?

Almost everyone here looks the same, uninspired

And yes more mind powers would be awesometacular

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Like Jedi Knight series, were you can use mind trick to make your enemies fight each other. :)

I already took care of this for Kotor 1 and made a new mind trick force power ;) You can get Mind trick for Kotor 1 here and screenshot

...and from what I have seen there will be a similar power in Kotor 2, I just don't remember how it's called.

It would be kind of nice if dominate mind could be used to more beneficient ends than the last game, most of the time I just ended up doing things like "I don't need to pay the dock fees" or "You want to give me your wallet" or silencing that one drunk in Tatooine's little tavern. If you wanted to do any "good" persuading you needed persuasion points, that always sort of bugged me.

It wound be perfect to have more options...and not be all dark side ones :thumbsup:

Seems options in general is in shortage at least it was in Kotor1, there werent much mind affective force powers, but there werent many choices for roleplay either.

LS= Charity help fond

DS= Bully of the block

Really compared to the movies i was dissapointed when the game claim to be a rpg game.

It definitly need more options to dominate mind in the game. ;)

And it would be nice with that not common Sith guards being immune to dominate mind. Better to place problems behind the doors if you get by a guard that way, like a Sith DS Jedi that ask you if you belong in here since he has never seen you before (better have high persuade here ;) ).