• not much
    • i live
    • a lot
    • bored as hell
    • im gonna go crazy if i dont get this game
    • im thinking about breaking in to obsidian and stealing it

Good.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

"On topic: I want the game NOW!"

You not the only one

On the subject of waiting for the game:

For me, the timing couldn't be better. I've been quite busy with classes and job apps but I will have a nice six-week break from Thanksgiving to New Year's. A lot of that time will be devoted to KOTOR 2, as I am an American Xbox owner.

On the topic of avatars:

I haven't seen many Sam Elliot's on this board. Well, sometimes there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. :cool:

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Owning a Xbox is punishment enough.

Ya it totally sux how we get games first and we don't have to worry about upgrading until they just come out with a new system, oh ya and all the games we get that they just don't put out on pc. Oh ya and it also suck that we can mod them and never have to buy games just rent them and burn them to the hard drive.

Plus when you have one you alway have to deal with people who don't have one saying how much it sux

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

hmm what is a MUD? Multiplayer Unline Dame?  :blink: a game for horny guys with dyslexia?

Hehe, i think he means mods (modules)... i could be wrong though... then this conversation made no sence to me if that's the case :geek:

Multi User Dungeons. Online text based rpgs where all actions are done through typing commands. Closest thing you had to graphics were ASCII art.

Few days back I was going mad till I got Half-Life 2, Vampire: Bloodlines, NFS: Undergound 2, and Nexus (as I heared it will be released on 2005 Febuary, but i'm playing it today :p ) I love internet :geek: You can get so meny things and for free :blink:

Don't get me wrong i never steel. But having network with 5000 people in it, and were everyone is sharing type you can get everyting (FOR FREE).

But how someone got NEXUS i can only gues. Magic (w00t)

So having a PC sometimes isn't so bad. Even if you have to wait longer for most of the games most of them I get for free.

KOTOR was one of five game I bought, and the last to this date.

P.S. Obisidian can relax. Atleast *one* person from my network will by the game :lol:

Let them hate us, as long as they fear us.

On the topic of avatars:

I haven't seen many Sam Elliot's on this board. Well, sometimes there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place.  :cool:

I like Elliot very much. Guy's perfect cliche of mid-east folk (after seeing Rush).

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

Owning a Xbox is punishment enough.

Ya it totally sux how we get games first and we don't have to worry about upgrading until they just come out with a new system, oh ya and all the games we get that they just don't put out on pc. Oh ya and it also suck that we can mod them and never have to buy games just rent them and burn them to the hard drive.

Plus when you have one you alway have to deal with people who don't have one saying how much it sux

Oh, yeah well you can't have as good grphics as we can :geek:

Childish? Yes. Sometimes that feels good! :blink:

Not to mention you're stuck with that awkward and painfully limiting piece of garbage known as 'controller'. :ph34r:

And finally this thread has been turned into the classic 'PC vs Xbox' fight. Yay! :p

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Hyhy I knew this was going to happen (w00t)

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

LS, DS.. It's so hard!!! can't deside... the pull of the darkside is sooo great. have to say bad things about the xbox. can't stop it...

Yessss

give in to your hate for the Xbox. And together we can destroy Darth Gates, he has forseen it..

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

wen u think about it money cant be the reeson for later releases on diff formats. not for obsidian, lucasarts or mr gates, unless someone is paying them to hold it off. if it was soley for income based on games sold it would be much more profitable if ALL versions of the game were released in time for crimbo. therefore sum1 is paying them to hold it off internationally OR it needs sum sort of reformattin to work internationally xboxwise and takes more time to make pcwise, however i thought we had established that neither of those are true.

so why on earth is the game being delayed

This is funny because I own a Xbox.

Also here is a tip, going around on a game developer message board saying how you can pirate games is not the smartest idea.

drakron.png

I own a pc, probaly a better PC then most of you own, but I've always been a console gamer, ever since golden eye was out on N64. Its just alot of fun playing FPS against your friends. The only thing thats been really comparable is when 4 of my friends and I lived in this house and would play counter strike and the road to rome games against each other all the time.

Plus I love to play sports games, baseball, football, basketball, and pc just totally sucks for that.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.