1. 1. how bored are you waiting for kotor 2

• Not at all
    • not much
    • i live
    • a lot
    • bored as hell
    • im gonna go crazy if i dont get this game
    • im thinking about breaking in to obsidian and stealing it

I'm tired of waiting, oh well that must have been why they released halo 2 right b4 this game came out! :thumbsup:

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

You guys are right, I'm tired of talking

Lets do it

Lets kill a human

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

"I'm thinking about breaking into Obsidian and stealing it." :ph34r:

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

if ur bored i suggest (if you haven't already) play kotor, i've played this game like 5 times already and am still not tired of it. most of you probably have an xbox so go play some additional games:

max payne series

ninja gaiden

halo 1 and 2 (mulitplayer in this game is the greatest)

need for speed underground

deathrow

pgr 2

spiderman 1 and 2

just to name a few...it'll be out in less than 3 weeks. gonna be cramped with finals that week (dammit) so not gonna have any time to get it. u think ur bored waiting for TSL, imagine how i feel waiting for the RotS movie, lol, so don't get ur panties in a bunch.

*force persuade* Calm down and wait for the game to come out.

and i have a persuade of 10 so u aint gettin around this :thumbsup:

You guys are right, I'm tired of talking

Lets do it

Lets kill a human

:thumbsup:

:)

go get an xbox and head over to xbox-scene, u wont regret it...

You mean the good 'ol US of A? ^_^

Actually someo fo us have PCs and this drought of good CRPGs, which seems will go on for another 3 to 5 years, is downright tiresome.

There's always MUDs if you can find a good one.

manthing2.jpg

Actually someo fo us have PCs and this drought of good CRPGs, which seems will go on for another 3 to 5 years, is downright tiresome.

There's always MUDs if you can find a good one.

What?

:p"

Oh come on, is that all you have to "say?" Don't like the idea of MUDs?

:thumbsup::)

This might be off topic not that there's a topic

But doesn't that Alexander movie look totally like crap?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I'm not bored at all. I'm playing through some NWN user made modules right now, and by the time I'm done with those, it'll be close to KOTOR:TSL time. If I'm bored between then, I'll pick up Vampire: the Masquerade or something to tide me over.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I'm bored "a lot". The game comes out in like... wait let me check the calander.... supposedly 18 days and I am dying. I've played through K1 49 times and it's still not holding me together. Oh well....

YOU PLAYED IT THRU 49 times?!!!!!!!!!!! JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ how did you do that? I played it through about 10 or 12 times and I can't take it anymore....lol (w00t)

i have played kotor so many times i have lost count and I can play through it again and again and again and again.....never get sick of it...well somtimes i do but i give it a few months break then i go back to it again :devil:

Played KOTOR at least 14+ (soon 2 be 15+) times. That is 1 source of sustinance for me. My other source is in here.

Still, if I do not get it in Feb for PC, I will go crazy and kill all of you since i will be crazy. Hehe. ChopChop Hehe. Perhaps, you'll enjoy getting cut up. Hehe.